GemBox.Presentation v188.8.131.520 (07 Jun 2019) + Crack
Fast read and write for PPTX, PPT, PDF, XPS, and image formats — all from one easy interface.
Multiple File Formats
Use a single programming interface for multiple file formats (PPTX, PPT, PDF, XPS, and image formats).
Standalone .NET Component
Not dependent on PowerPoint; 100% managed code (C#); follows .NET class library design guidelines.
Read, write, view, and edit presentations in ASP.NET, WPF, and Windows.Forms applications.
Read and write 1000 slides in less than a second and with less than 128MB RAM.
Edit slides, placeholders, shapes, text boxes, pictures, audio and video, protection, formatting, etc.
High quality rendering and printing, medium trust support, and more.
GemBox.Presentation is a .NET component that enables you to read, write, edit, convert, and print presentation files from your .NET applications using one simple API.
With GemBox.Presentation you get a fast and reliable component that’s easy to use. It requires only the .NET framework, so you can deploy your application easily without having to think about other licenses. And it’s up to 20 times faster than Microsoft PowerPoint automation!
- Read PowerPoint (PPTX) and PowerPoint 97-2003 (PPT) presentations.
- Write / create and convert to PPTX, PDF, XPS, and image formats.
- View presentations in WPF applications.
- Print presentations.
- Encrypt PPTX presentations. Encrypt and digitally sign PDF presentations.
- Get, create, or edit master slides, layout slides, individual slides, master notes slide, and notes slides.
- Get, create, or edit drawings like text boxes, connectors, pictures, tables, and media (audio and video).
- Get, create, or edit text in shapes and table cells specified through paragraphs, runs, fields, and line breaks.
- Get, create, or edit hyperlinks, comments, placeholders, and headers and footers.
- Get, create, or edit shape, table, text box, paragraph, and character formatting.
- Get, create, or edit table styles.
- Get and set built-in and custom presentation properties.
- Access or modify slide size, slide transition, and slide show settings.
- Preserve unsupported presentation content elements and properties when reading a presentation.
- Medium trust support.