Addict Component Suite v4.9 for D7-XE7 + Crack
Addict is a component suite providing end-to-end solutions for adding spelling check and thesaurus support to your Delphi and C++Builder applications.
Addictive Software is pleased to announce the release of Addict 4.9. We've built the latest version on well over a decade of experience delivering high quality spell check and thesaurus component software for every version of Delphi since 1.0.
Features of Addict 4 include:
- Support for Delphi and C++Builder from Delphi 7 through XE7
- New and improved UI for spelling and configuration dialogs
- Live-spelling (wavy red underlines) support for Richedit, Memo and Edit controls
- Greatly improved phonetic suggestions, common typing errors and learning dictionaries
- Edit and RichEdit controls with built in live-spelling and auto-correct as you type
- Unicode dictionary support
- Unicode support when using Delphi or C++Builder 2009 or higher
- Backwards compatibility with Addict 3 for easy upgrades
- Component help reference fully integrates with development environment
Check out some screenshots of Addict or download the new demo application or trial-run version of Addict to see the latest features in action for yourself.