Almediadev ImageKit v1.21 (23 Nov 2018) for D7-D10.3 Rio Full Source
ImageKit is a GPU based image processing, graphics rendering framework for Delphi developers. ImageKit hides the details of low-level graphics processing by providing an easy-to-use application programming interface.
ImageKit provides dozens of built-in filters. You set up filters by supplying key-value pairs for a filter’s input parameters.
The output of one filter can be the input of another, making it possible to chain numerous filters together to create amazing effects.
ImageKit is intended for use with:
- Delphi XE3-XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio (32-bit + 64-bit)
- C++Builder XE3-XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio (32-bit + 64-bit)
- GPU based image processing, graphics rendering framework
- dozens of built-in filters and thousands of possible chains
- VCL, GDI and GDI+ interoperability
- avanced GPU based image view control
- 2D, 3D transformations
- support software device if hardware isn't available
- high level DirectX 10 wrapper control and renderer
- special animation class for properties in any third-party controls (smooth animation)
- special page view control with 3D transition effects for pages
- VCL Styles are supported in transition engine
- required Windows Vista+
- 64-bit support
- many more...
- added: support of RAD Studio 10.3 Rio
- added: big changes in rendering engine (now you can use timers or threads in animations (see UseThread directive in IkAnimation.pas))
- added: support of RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo