CData Drivers for Box v19.0.7156 (05 Aug 2019) All platforms
Box ODBC Driver
Read, Write, and Update Box through ODBC
Easily connect live Box data with BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
Box JDBC Driver
Read, Write, and Update Box through JDBC
Easily connect live Box data with Java-based BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
Box ADO.NET Provider
Read, Write, and Update Box from .NET Apps.
Easily connect Box with BI, ETL, Reporting, and Custom Apps.
Extend SQL Server With Unrivaled Data Connectivity!
Box SSIS Components Included in Enterprise SSIS Subscriptions
Get the Box SSIS Components together with 150+ SSIS Data Flow Components & Tasks! Our Enterprise and Professional SSIS Subscriptions combine an unprecedented collection of Enterprise-class SSIS data flow components, with the leading SSIS Tasks for Communications, Security, and File Transfer, into one easy-to-manage MSDN-style subscription.
- 150+ Enterprise SSIS Data Flow Sources & Destinations
- 30+ SSIS Tasks for Communications, Security, and File Transfer. (SSH, SFTP, Email, etc. )
- One year of free updates, upgrades, new releases, and support.
Box BizTalk Adapter
Enterprise BizTalk Adapters for Box Cloud Storage
Powerful BizTalk Adapters that allow you to easily connect BizTalk Server with live Box cloud storage through standard orchestrations. Use the Box Adapters to synchronize with Box Files, Folders, Tasks, Groups, etc. Perfect for data synchronization, local back-ups, workflow automation, and more!
- Similar to the BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server but for Box entities: Files, Folders, etc.
- Supports meta-data discovery and schema generation for Box entities.
- Includes a Receive Adapter and a two-way Send Adapter with support for updategrams, stored procedures, and queries.
Box Connector for MuleSoft
SQL-Centric MuleSoft Connectivity to Box
Leverage the power of SQL to simplify integration with Box. Our Box Connector for MuleSoft includes a robust SQL engine that simplifies data connectivity and allows users to accomplish complex data manipulation without extensive transformation workflow.
- Write SQL, get Box data. Similar to the MuleSoft Database Connector, but for Box.
- Powerful SQL Engine with support for dynamic queries, streaming, bulk operations, metadata discovery, query folding, and more.
Excel Add-In for Box
Read, Write, and Update Box Data from Excel
The Box Excel Add-In is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with live Box cloud storage data, directly from Microsoft Excel. Use Excel to read, write, and update Box Files, Folders, Tasks, Groups, etc. Perfect for mass imports / exports / updates, data cleansing & de-duplication, Excel based data analysis, and more!
Box Power BI Connector
Easily connect Microsoft Power BI with live Box data for up-to-date visual analysis and reporting.
- Real-Time Data Access (DirectQuery)
- Full Metadata Discovery
- Robust SQL-92 Support
Box PowerShell Cmdlets
An easy-to-use set of PowerShell Cmdlets offering real-time access to Box data. The Cmdlets allow users to easily read, write, update, and delete live data - just like working with SQL server.
- Easy-to-use Cmdlets with a simple SQL interface to live Box data.
- Read, write, and update Box Files, Folders, Tasks, Groups, etc. from PowerShell scripts.
- Easily pipe data into and out-of flat-files, databases, and other data stores for archival, back-up, and synchronization.
Box FireDAC Components
Rapidly create and deploy powerful Delphi & C++Builder Apps that integrate with Box file storage data including Files, Folders, Tasks, Groups, and more!
- Connect to Box cloud storage from Rad Studio Data Explorer.
- Comprehensive support for CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations.
- Integrate Delphi & C++Builder Apps with Box Files, Folders, Tasks, Groups, and more!
OData APIs for Box
Instantly Expose OData APIs for Box with CData API Server
Connect Box with popular OData clients like Microsoft Power BI, Salesforce Lightning Connect, Microsoft SharePoint, and custom Apps with CData API Server.
- Makes Box accessible to Apps, BI tools, and other systems.
- Exposes data through standards-based interfaces like ODATA, SOAP, REST, HTML, RSS, ATOM, JSON, XLS, and CSV.
- Runs anywhere: on-premise, or in the cloud.
This package includes the following components:
Box ADO.NET Provider v19.0.7156
Box BizTalk Adapter v19.0.7156
Box Data Cmdlets v19.0.7156
Box FireDAC Components v19.0.7156
Box JDBC Driver v19.0.7156
Box ODBC Driver v19.0.7156
Box Power BI Connector v19.0.7156
Box SSIS Components v19.0.7156
Excel Add-In for Box v19.0.7156