CData Drivers for Redshift v18.0.6705 (All platforms) Retail
Amazon Redshift ODBC Driver
Read, Write, and Update Amazon Redshift through ODBC
The Amazon Redshift ODBC Driver is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with live Amazon Redshift data, directly from any applications that support ODBC connectivity. Read, write, and update Amazon Redshift data through a standard ODBC Driver interface.
Unicode-enabled 32/64-bit ODBC 3.8 compliant Driver for Windows, Mac, & Linux.
Amazon Redshift ADO.NET Provider
Powerful Amazon Redshift Application Integration
- DataBind to Amazon Redshift using standard Visual Studio wizards.
- Comprehensive support for CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations.
- Integrate .NET applications with Amazon Redshift databases!
Amazon Redshift SSIS Components
SSIS Data Flow Source & Destination for Amazon Redshift
Powerful SSIS Source & Destination Components that allows you to easily connect SQL Server with live Amazon Redshift through SSIS Workflows.
Use the Amazon Redshift Data Flow Components to synchronize with Amazon Redshift data. Perfect for data synchronization, local back-ups, workflow automation, and more!
Amazon Redshift BizTalk Adapter
Enterprise BizTalk Adapters for Amazon Redshift
Powerful BizTalk Adapters that allow you to easily connect BizTalk Server with live Amazon Redshift data through standard orchestrations. Use the Amazon Redshift Adapters to synchronize with Amazon Redshift data. Perfect for data synchronization, local back-ups, workflow automation, and more!
- Similar to the BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server but for Amazon Redshift entities.
- Supports meta-data discovery and schema generation for Amazon Redshift entities.
- Includes a Receive Adapter and a two-way Send Adapter with support for updategrams, stored procedures, and queries.
Excel Add-In for Amazon Redshift
Read, Write, and Update Amazon Redshift from Excel
The Amazon Redshift Excel Add-In is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with live Amazon Redshift data, directly from Microsoft Excel. Use Excel to read, write, and update databases. Perfect for mass imports / exports / updates, data cleansing & de-duplication, Excel based data analysis, and more!
Amazon Redshift DataCmdlets
An easy-to-use set of PowerShell Cmdlets offering real-time access to Amazon Redshift data. DataCmdlets allow users to easily read, write, update, and delete live data - just like working with SQL server.
- Easy-to-use Cmdlets with a simple SQL interface to live Amazon Redshift data.
- Read, write, and update Amazon Redshift Datasets from PowerShell scripts.
- Easily pipe data into and out-of flat-files, databases, and other data stores for archival, back-up, and synchronization.