Standalone language-agnostic workflow solution
Workfow Server is a ready-to-use Workflow Engine-based application that you can deploy into your infrastructure. It can be integrated with NodeJS, PHP, Ruby, .NET, or Java applications via a REST API. Workflow Server is a key component for managing the lifecycle of business objects within your enterprise.
WHY WORKFLOW SERVER
Manage schemes and processes with GET and POST requests to Workflow Server.
Enjoy a responsive web-based interface, enabling you to make change on the fly.
Get form names depending on user role or type for each workflow instance.
Visualize process states, & key information on schemes, processes and performance.
The set of APIs enables the exchange of messages between external applications and Workflow Server via the HTTP protocol.
Workflow API enables you to manage everything related to your schemes and workflows, be it the creation of a process instance, returning the list of available commands and executing them, getting the list of available states and setting them, inbox/outbox folders, etc.
- Creating instances & retreiving their info
- Getting a list of commands & executing them
- Getting a list of available states & setting them
- Checking if a process exists
- Accessing Inbox/Outbox folders
- Recalculating Inbox folder
Callback API allows you to integrate Workflow Server into any infrastructure (for example, the one based on microservice architecture) by specifying external URLs that you wish Workflow Server to call whenever a specific event occurs.
- Getting a list of actions & executing them
- Getting a list of conditions & executing them
- Getting rules & checking them
- Getting identities
- Generating schemes
- Receiving status change notifications