SysTools SQL Log Analyzer v6.0 + Crack
SQL LDF Viewer Tool to Read & Analyze SQL Server Log File (.ldf) Transactions
- Analyze SQL log file transactions & quickly perform SQL ldf file recovery
- Preview .ldf Activity: Transaction, Time, Name, Table Name, & Query
- Read & Analyze All Transactions like: INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE etc.
- Supported Data Types: Datetime2, datetimeoffset, sql_variant, hierarchyid, geometry & geography data types.
- Quick Scan, View LDF file and Auto locate associated MDF file
- Provides support to fetch & view records from Live database
- Recover Deleted Records if database is in Simple Recovery Mode.
- Option to Filter & Export as SQL Database, as SQL Script or as CSV File
- Provides Support to Analyze Multiple NDF File data
- MDF File is required to analyze the database
- The tool works both online & offline SQL database environment
- Supported Unicode (collation) data tables after export
- Supports SQL Server 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 and SQL Server 2005 LDF Files