Devart dotConnect for Dynamics CRM Professional v1.8.917 (06 Jun 2019) + Crack
ADO.NET Provider for Dynamics CRM
dotConnect for Dynamics CRM is an ADO.NET provider for working with Dynamics CRM data through the standard ADO.NET or Entity Framework interfaces. It allows you to easily integrate Dynamics CRM data into your .NET applications, and integrate Dynamics CRM services with widely used data-oriented technologies.
dotConnect for Dynamics CRM has the same standard ADO.NET classes as other standard ADO.NET providers: DynamicsConnection, DynamicsCommand, DynamicsDataAdapter, DynamicsDataReader, DynamicsParameter, etc. This allows you quickly get started with it and eliminates the need to study any Dynamics CRM data access specificities.
Work with Dynamics CRM Data Easily
dotConnect for Dynamics CRM makes it simple to create .NET applications in C#, VB, or other languages, working with Dynamics CRM data. It offers standard ADO.NET interface, and thus it's easy to master it. It's powerful design-time editors together with seamless Visual Studio integration allow you to work with Dynamics CRM data with less efforts and less code writing. See how easy it is with dotConnect for Dynamics CRM.
Connecting to Dynamics CRM from Server Explorer
To create a Server Explorer connection, you just need to:
- Click Connect to Database on the Server Explorer toolbar
- Change Data Source to Dynamics CRM Data Source
- Specify the login url to the data source, your Dynamics CRM user id and password
That's all, now you can work with Dynamics CRM data right in Visual Studio - select data from Dynamics CRM entities and edit it.
Dynamics CRM Data Binding
- Build your data access layer without writing code manually
- Configure dotConnect for Dynamics CRM components in powerful design-time editors
- Bind data grids and other controls to Dynamics CRM data just by configuring the smart tags
- Work with Dynamics CRM data just like with a database
Power of SQL
dotConnect for Dynamics CRM allows you to perform SQL queries against your Dynamics CRM data. Use SQL statements to work with Dynamics CRM accounts, contacts, leads, contracts, products, campaigns opportunities, and other objects.
Our provider offers full CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) support and allows you to get Dynamics CRM data with SELECT statements and manage data with INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements.
No need to study and use complex Dynamics CRM API, just use familiar SQL statements. You may use complex JOINs, WHERE conditions, etc. - all the SQL benefits, not available with Dynamics CRM API.
Entity Framework Support
dotConnect for Dynamics CRM allows you to access Dynamics CRM data via Entity Framework - Microsoft's recommended data access technology. It supports Entity Framework v4, v5, v6, and Entity Framework Core, and enables you to use the following Entity Framework features with Dynamics CRM data:
- LINQ to Entities (no need for Dynamics CRM API)
- Entity relations with lazy/eager loading
- No need to post each edited/created object separately - a single SaveChanges() call to persist all the changed objects
dotConnect for Dynamics CRM provides enhanced Entity Framework support for Dynamics CRM data with a bundled visual designer for ORM models with Visual Studio integration - Entity Developer. Standard Visual Studio Entity Data Model designer is also supported.