BotDetect CAPTCHA Generator v4.3.2 + Crack
BotDetect™ CAPTCHA generator is a form security solution using Captcha challenges, that are easy for humans but hard for bots, to prevent automated page posting. Bots are kept from accessing protected website functionality using generated Captcha images specifically designedto be out of reach of computer vision and OCR technologies. BotDetect also provides an audio Captcha alternative to keep websites accessible to people with impaired vision, enabling you to make WCAG and Section 508 compliant websites.
CAPTCHA Generator Features
- Self-hosted • Licensable source-code
- Works in China • No third-party server dependencies
- Native .NET Core 1/2, .NET, Java & PHP backends
- Works with Angular/JS, jQuery, etc, .js web frameworks
- TestMode-enabled -- ready for your CI/CD pipelines
- Localized Captcha generation, using various Unicode character sets and multi-language sound pronunciations
- Custom Captcha image size, code length, css & icons, tooltips, and pretty much everything else...
- 60 secure & legible Captcha image styles
- 20 secure & accessible audio Captcha sound styles
- Produces XHTML 1.1 Strict, Section 508, and WCAG AAA compliant markup
- And it does not stalk you around 24/7 • GDPR, anyone?
BotDetect Captcha vs. ReCaptcha
The years of Google’s relentless abuses of their organic and paid search monopolies, and the years of their equally relentless campaign of disinformation and FUD about captchas, took a toll among our former competitors -- there are only two viable players left. Ladies and gentleman, this is 'BotDetect Captcha' vs. 'Recaptcha the Stalker' fight. Please take your seats.
That said, the original Nocaptcha Recaptcha stalker is gone, too. Recently, Google euthanized it.
BotDetect Team: OK Google, the Stalker was neither a captcha, nor was it thwarting bots well.
It is replaced with an even creepier stalker that does not even pretend it is a captcha any more -- aside from keeping the variant of the same misleading name -- the Invisible Recaptcha.
BotDetect Team: OK Google, the Invisible Stalker, we got it. Good luck with that :).
Become a master of the Rubik's Cube with this online tutorial where you can easily learn how to solve the cube with the simple method!