SolveigMM Video Editing SDK v4.2.1810.08 (08 Oct 2018) x64 + Crack
SolveigMM Video Editing SDK is intended for designing Windows based smart video/audio editing applications with support of wide range of video codec types like H265/HEVC, H264/AVC, MPEG-2 Video, Windows Media, DivX, etc. and multimedia formats - AVCHD, MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, WEBM, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, ASF/WMV/WMA, AVI, MP3, WMA using SolveigMM Video Editing Engine. The SDK is composed of editing components to be DLLs, COM objects and DirectShow filters, Visual C++, C#, VB.Net, VB 6.0, Delphi, PHP sample applications, developer reference manual and API.
SolveigMM Video Editing Engine, being actively developed since 2005, supports a number of editing operations - trimming and cutting out an arbitary number of fragments from input pre-encoded files in fast and lossless modes with Frame or K-Frame accuracy; multiplexing video and audio streams to different output formats; demultiplexing inputs to elementary video/audio; re-multiplexing one format to another; lossless media files merging; muting particular audio fragments without re-encoding, etc.
- Trimming and cutting out any number of portions from an input file (Table 1) with Frame or K-Frame accuracy keeping input format type or changing it. It can be combined with simultaneous demultiplexing, multiplexing or re-multiplexing (container type changing)
- Joining of input files (Table 1) to have same parameters (resolution, codec type, etc) keeping input format type or changing it. Can be combined with simultaneous trimming, demultiplexing, multiplexing or re-multiplexing
- Multiplexing of input video/audio elementary streams to an output format (Table 1)
- Demultiplexing of an input media format to separate elementary streams (Table 1)
- Re-multiplexing of an input media format to a different output (Table 1)
- Processing editing tasks in batches
- Command line interface supported
- Repairing, indexation of damaged or unindexed Windows Media Files (WMV, WMA, ASF) by means of re-multiplexing
- Workflow with Windows Media Files markers (add, remove, rename)
- Generating encoded video stream from series of raw bitmaps (BMPs to AVI or other formats)
- Generating thumbnails of variable size(including screenshots of original size) from specified file (Table 1)
- Ships adjustable ActiveX Timeline control with embedded thumbnails (ready to use)
- The 64 bit version supports MP4 format files with H264/AVC video and has an ability to make cuts in multiple MP4 files at a time