DTK Barcode Reader SDK v4.2.297 + Crack
The royalty free SD-TOOLKIT Barcode Reader SDK for Microsoft Windows allows you to read barcode symbols from C, C++, C#, VB6, VB.NET, Java, Delphi and other programming languages which support dynamic library loading, COM or .NET. By using our barcode api you will be able to integrate barcode reading functionality into your application within several hours or even less. Tools, information, and sample applications are provided to help you integrate high performance barcode recognition functionality into your application or solution.
- Desktop OS: Windows XP SP2 and higher
Supported barcode types:
- 1D Barcodes: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Patch Code, EAN13, EAN8, UPC-A, UPC-B, Plus 2, Plus 5, Intelligent Mail, Planet.
- 2D Barcodes: Data Matrix, PDF417, QRCode, MicroQR
The diagram below demonstrate basic SDK components usage concept.
To access barcode recognition functionality your application will communicate with SDT Barcode runtime components through programming interface (SDK library). Programming interface is programming language dependent. Both Libraries and runtime components are included into SDK. Runtime components must be included into your application setup for distribution to your clients as a part of your software application. Seee below which types of runtimes can be used from certain programming languages. The core SDK component is Barcode Reader Engine. On input the Barcode Reader Engine receive image file or image data allocated in memory. The image can be either scanned document or captured photo. The Engine reads the input and recognize known types of barcodes on it. On output the Engine returns a list of detected barcode values and properties such as position on image, barcode type etc.
Runtimes and Supported Programming languages:
- Native API library Windows (SDTBarcode.dll): C/C++, C#, Visual Basic, Delphi
- .NET library (SDTBarcode.Net.dll): Managed C++, C#, VB.NET
- COM (SDTBarcode.Net.dll/SDTBarcode.Net.tlb): C/C++, C#, Visual Basic, VB.NET, Delphi, VB script, Java script, etc.
- Java library Windows(sdt-barcode-windows.jar): Java
The following diagrams demonstrate linkage between various libraries and a language/technology it is mainly made for.