Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Updated Nov 2018 x64 + Crack
For more than a decade the Windows Server team has been releasing Windows Server editions tailored to meet the needs of small business environments. Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Essentials is the current in-market edition of Windows Server made for small business and is available for companies with up to 25 users.
What’s in Windows Server 2019 Essentials:
- Windows Server 2019 Essentials has the same licensing and technical characteristics as its predecessor, Windows Server 2016 Essentials. If configured as a Domain Controller, Windows Server 2019 Essentials must be the only Domain Controller, must run all Flexible Single Master Operations (FSMO) roles, and cannot have two-way trusts with other Active Directory domains.
- Windows Server 2019 Essentials includes the new hardware support and features and improvements like Windows Server 2019 Standard, including Storage Migration Services, System Insights, and many more.
- Windows Server 2019 Essentials will not include the Essentials Experience role. The Essentials Experience primarily simplified file sharing and device management. For a better management experience, we now have Windows Admin Center.
There is a strong possibility that this could be the last edition of Windows Server Essentials. Windows Server 2019 Essentials will have the same characteristics as the 2016 version that small business look for:
- Single license that includes Client Access Licenses (CAL) for up to 25 users/50 devices
- Lower price point
- Ability to run traditional applications and other features, such as file and print sharing