ApexSQL Source Control 2018 Professional Edition v2018.14.1284 (13 Jun 2019) + Crack
Seamlessly integrate SQL source control with SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Integrate SQL source control directly into SSMS
- Use dedicated or shared development models
- View conflicts and resolve directly in the UI
- View a detailed history of changes
- Lock objects to prevent overwrites
- Set team policies for check outs and locks
- Apply changes with dependency aware scripts
- Create and apply labels from source control
- Create branch or merge branches directly from SSMS
- Associate a changeset with a TFS work item
Popular source control systems support
Native and command line support for all the most popular source control systems including Git, Mercurial, Perforce, Subversion, and Team Foundation Server or any source control system which have command line support.
Choice of database development models
Link database to any folder in the file system.
Exclude database or repository only objects from source control by schema, type or specific objects.
Work with the latest object changes in real time.
Batch operation processing
Perform source control operations on multiple objects simultaneously.
Merge changes with either a built-in or third-party script diff/merge tools.
Checking out and locking objects
Check out and lock objects in order to prevent others from making changes.
Undo the latest changes made against selected objects.
See the complete history of all committed object changes.
Static data support
Place your static data under source control for easier tracking of changes.
Create labels and get by label easily.
Database development policies
Set source control implementation rules by using policies.
See the current status of objects in a shared database.
Track who made changes, when, and on which objects in a shared database.
Ability to work offline for distributed source control systems.