CData Drivers for SQL Server v19.0.7156 (05 Aug 2019) All platforms
SQL Server ODBC Driver
Read, Write, and Update SQL Server through ODBC
Easily connect live Microsoft SQL Server data with BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
SQL Server Driver
Read, Write, and Update SQL Server through JDBC
Easily connect live Microsoft SQL Server data with Java-based BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
Excel Add-In for SQL Server
Read, Write, and Update SQL Server from Excel
The SQL Excel Add-In is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with live data from SQL Server databases, directly from Microsoft Excel. Use Excel to read, write, and update SQL Tables. Perfect for mass imports / exports / updates, data cleansing & de-duplication, Excel based data analysis, and more!
for SQL Server
Instantly Expose OData APIs for SQL Server with CData API Server
Connect SQL Server with popular OData clients like Microsoft Power BI, Salesforce Lightning Connect, Microsoft SharePoint, and custom Apps with CData API Server.
- Makes Microsoft SQL Server accessible to Apps, BI tools, and other systems.
- Exposes data through standards-based interfaces like ODATA, SOAP, REST, HTML, RSS, ATOM, JSON, XLS, and CSV.
- Runs anywhere: on-premise, or in the cloud.
SQL Server Data Pipeline. Replicate to Any Database With A Few Clicks
Automated Replication to popular Databases, Data Lakes, & Data Warehouses
- Straightforward automated data replication.
- Synchronize data with 100+ destinations.
- Easy-to-use ETL/ELT data movement.
This package includes the following components:
Excel Add-In for SQL Server v19.0.7156
SQL Server Driver v19.0.7156
SQL Server ODBC Driver v19.0.7156