ActiveXperts SMS Component v6.4 + Crack
ActiveXperts SMS Component provides developers with a fast, reliable and easy to use interface (API) for sending and receiving SMS and Pager messages.
- Easy to use API
- SMS messaging via GSM modem, SMPP, HTTP and Dialup
- Build your own SMSC with the SMPP server API
- Pager messaging via SNPP
- 32-bit ActiveX and 64-bit ActiveX included
- Many samples available in C#, VB, ASP.NET and more
SMS key features
- Send and Receive SMS messages through GSM modem, SMPP, HTTP and/or Dialup
- Accept SMPP connections with SMPP Server API
- Verify delivery of SMS messages through delivery reports
- Build in templates for sending WAP Push and vCard messages
- Support for Unicode.
- Supports automatically splitting up / re-assembling multipart messages
- GSM Supports Windows 'Phone and Modem devices' (TAPI) and direct COM ports
- Support Multi-threading environments.
- Troubleshooting facilities by tracing all modem / network commands and responses
- Lots of samples for various platforms: MS Visual Basic .NET, MS Visual C++, MS Visual C# .NET, ASP .NET and more
SMPP Server features
Write a reliable, high-performance SMSC gateway yourself with a few lines of code using this component. Accept incoming SMPP connections and pass the SMS messages on a separate connection and vice-versa. Integrate custom billing, routing, blocking and other advanced features.
Support for advanced messaging capabilities incl. Unicode, multi-part, delivery reports, TLV's, etc.
ActiveXperts SMS Component includes samples for many development tools, including:
This code snippet illustrates how to use ActiveXperts Network Component. It sends out an SMS messaging using a GSM modem with SIM card inserted. For full samples, go to ftp.activexperts-labs.com.
Set objGsm = CreateObject("AxSms.Gsm") ' Create ActiveXperts GSM Modem object Set objSmsMessage = CreateObject("AxSms.Message") ' Create ActiveXperts Message object strDevice = "COM1" objGsm.Open strDevice ' Connect to GSM modem on COM1: WScript.Echo "Open, result: " & objGsm.LastError If (objGsm.LastError <> 0) Then WScript.Echo "Ready." WScript.Quit End If objSmsMessage.Clear ' Set all message properties objSmsMessage.ToAddress = "+31612345678" objSmsMessage.Body = "Hello, world!" WScript.Echo "Sending the message..." objGsm.SendSms( objSmsMessage ) ' Send the message WScript.Echo "SendSms, result: " & objGsm.LastError objGsm.Close
Supported Operating Systems
ActiveXperts SMS Component is offered as a 32-bit (AxSms32.dll) and 64-bit (AxSms64.dll) ActiveX component, and runs on the following Operating Systems:
- Server platforms: Windows 2019, Windows 2016, Windows 2012 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2008, Windows 2003
- Desktop platforms: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
The core of ActiveXperts SMS Component is a ActiveX/COM DLL component is available as a 64-bit DLL and a 32-bit DLL.
- AxSms64.dll - the ActiveX/COM component for 64-bit platforms
- AxSms32.dll - the ActiveX/COM component for 32-bit platforms
Distribution is easy: copy the DLL(s) to the target platform and register the self-registering DLL using the REGSVR32.EXE Windows command. Click here for more information.
ActiveXperts SMS Component provides the following objects:
- Gsm - Send and receive SMS messages using a GSM modem or a modem-capable GSM phone
- Smpp - Send and receive SMS messages via an SMPP SMSC through the internet/VPN
- SmppServer - Accept incoming connections from SMPP client software
- Http - Send SMS messages through an HTTP based SMSC provider interface over the internet
- Dialup - Send SMS messages using a Hayes compatible modem through TAP/XIO or UCP
- Snpp - Send Pager messages through an SNPP provider through the internet/VPN
There are three different licenses for the ActiveXperts SMS Component: Standard License, Professional License and Distribution License:
Click here for detailed information about the License Schemes.
More information about ActiveXperts SMS Component
To read more about ActiveXperts SMS Component, use one of the following links: