Abyss Web Server X2 v2.12 (19 Dec 2018) Retail
Compact, easy to use and feature-rich
Abyss Web Server is a compact web server available for Windows, Mac OS X/macOS, and Linux operating systems.
Despite its small footprint, it supports HTTP/1.1, secure SSL/TLS connections (HTTPS), automated provisioning and renewal of free certificates from Let's Encrypt® (ACME v2), IPv6, on-the-fly HTTP compression, dynamic content generation through CGI/FastCGI scripts, ISAPI extensions, native ASP.NET, HTTP/HTTPS/WebSocket reverse proxying, eXtended Side Includes (XSSI), custom error pages, password protection, IP address control, anti-leeching, bandwidth throttling, and log rotation.
It also features an automatic antihacking system as well as a multilingual remote web management interface that makes its configuration as easy as browsing a web site.
Major features All the Features:
- Native support for 64-bit platforms
- Virtual hosting (support for many hosts on a single computer)
- Secure SSL/TLS connections (HTTPS), Dual hosts (HTTP+HTTPS), SNI support (Server Name Indication - allows virtual hosting of several HTTPS sites on a single IP address), and acomprehensible SSL/TLS certificates management interface
- Automated request, installation, and renewal of free certificates from ACME-compliant certification authorities such as Let's Encrypt®.
- On-the-fly HTTP compression
- Native ASP.NET support
- Support for PHP, Perl, Python, "Classic" ASP, and almost any Web scripting language including the ability to run database (MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc...) backed Web applications
- Reverse-proxying Web application engines such as Tomcat, Jetty, node.js, and ASP.NET Core (Kesterel)
- Reverse-proxying WebSocket servers
- Support for the Ruby on Rails framework
- CGI, FastCGI, and ISAPI extensions support
- Custom directory listings
- URL Rewriting engine
- Reverse proxy support with HTTP/1.1 compatibility and connection pooling
- Multilingual remote web configuration interface (console)
- Unicode and IDN (International Domain Names) support
- Automatic anti-hacking system and an anti-leeching system to control cross-site linking
- Server-wide, per file, and per directory bandwidth control
- Log rotation and custom logging formats
- X-Sendfile support and restricted/token-based downloads
- IPv6 support
- Windows System Service, MacOS X/macOS Startup Item, and Linux daemon support (Automatic startup when the computer boots up)