Context Database Designer v3.43 (13 Mar 2018) + Extensions + DB Adapters + Crack
One tool for all your database design and management needs.
Design, create, maintain
Context Database Designer does what very few professional and very expensive tools can - it is able to automatically generate create/alter/drop DDL scripts for virtually any database engine. Moreover, it also is able to import SQL DDL scripts from virtually any database engine, which is accomplished by highly customizable SQL generator/parser - a unique component, developed by Contexts Software. The only thing required in order to support another database engine is creating a simple text profile, which defines the specifics of SQL scripts for that particular type of database.
When developing an RDBMS using Context Database Designer you
- Design and connect tables right on the diagram canvas.
- Create a version checkpoint, that automatically produces SQL DDL script for your target database engine.
- Use the script to create a new database.
- Continue to design and modify your schema, each time producing a new version checkpoint with update script.
- Apply updates to your development, stage and production databases.
In most cases, when using the above sequence, you will almost never need to write or run DDL scripts manually and the whole history of your database design process will be beautifully documented in diagrams and version checkpoints (which you will always be able to compare and revert to if necessary).
- Professional looking diagram view with several ways of displaying fields and relations
- Virtually unlimited Undo/Redo stack
- Smart connectors handling
- Copy/paste, including pasting as enhanced metafile to any text editor, like Word, for documenting
- Simple HTML markup in text labels
- Multiple diagrams can be created for the same schema
- Automatically laying out large diagrams into smaller pages for printing, (with account for gutter) with ability to select which pages to print
- Drag & drop tables and relations from schema tree view
- Draw tables and relations directly on a diagram
- Stored diagrams and schema within one file
- Import/Export diagram and schema from/to XML