BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise v19.4.1 for Win & Linux & QT + Crack
Quickly Create Native, Cross-platform installers
BitRock InstallBuilder is a development tool for building cross-platform installers for desktop and server software. With InstallBuilder, you can quickly create dynamic, professional installers for Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris and other platforms from a single project file and build environment. In addition to installers, InstallBuilder will generate RPM and Debian packages and multiplatform CDs/DVDs. Automatic update functionality makes it easy to deliver updates directly to users once they have your software installed.
Powerful UI for Installer Development
- Develop installers using the intuitive GUI or by editing XML-based installer project files.
- Built-in actions automate adding commonly required functionality to installers.
- Make platform-specific customizations while maintaining one project file for all platforms.
Installers for Any Desktop or Server Environment
- Create installers for Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, IRIX, FreeBSD and more.
- Generate RPMs, Debian packages and multi-platform DVDs or CD-ROMs.
- Installers run in GUI, text and unattended modes.
- Included debugger allows you test installers as you develop and pinpoint areas to troubleshoot.
- Command line interface allows for integration with build and test systems.
- "Human friendly" XML-based project files support source control integration and customizing installers using external scripts.
Dynamic Parameter Support
Enhanced parameter support makes it possible to create dynamic pages that will be automatically reconfigured based on user's input. This allows you to create a more customized and streamlined installation experience for users.
Enhanced Component Functionality
InstallBuilder provides support for downloadable components and component groups, including support for subcomponents. Downloadable components will be downloaded at runtime only if the user chooses to install them, reducing the size of installer downloads. The InstallBuilder component system allows you to group individual components and build feature sets that will be displayed in a tree structure ("subcomponents".) It also allows users to add and remove specific components from existing installations.
Over 350 pages of documentation are now available for InstallBuilder. The documentation not only explains every feature of InstallBuilder, but also provides sample code for a wide variety of installer functions, such as bundling a Java runtime, detecting pre-requisites on the system, offering basic and advanced installation modes and more.
Create Multiplatform Installers and Native Packages
- Multiplatform Support: InstallBuilder installers are native binaries that can run on Windows ME, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Mac OS X, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris (Intel & Sparc), AIX, HP-UX, IRIX, and Linux (Intel x86/x64, Itanium, s390 & PPC)
- RPM Integration: BitRock installers can register your software with the RPM package database, combining ease of use with the powerful RPM package management system.
- Crossplatform Build Support: The installer builder tool can run on Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, IRIX, and Linux (Intel x86/x64, Itanium, s390, PPC) and generate installers for all target platforms from a single project file. Create all your installers from a single build environment!
Reduce Development Time
- Easy to Use: InstallBuilder includes an easy to learn, easy to use GUI development environment. Design, build and test installers with the click of a button.
- Time Saving Functionality: For advanced users, a friendly XML project format supports source control integration, collaborative development and customizing projects both by hand and using external scripts. A command line interface allows you to automate and integrate the building process. QuickBuild functionality allows you to update installers in a few seconds, without having to repack the entire application.
- Built-in Actions: Built-in actions make it easy to implement commonly required installation functionality in a crossplatform manner. Add actions to your installer for autodetecting a Java® Runtime, changing file permissions and ownership, substituting text in a file, adding environment variables, adding directories to the path, creating symbolic links, changing the Windows registry, launching external scripts and so on in just a few clicks.
- Debugger: A built-in debugger makes it easy to identify and correct issues during the development process. It allows viewing and interactively editing installer variables at runtime, provides step-by-step execution to test that specific parts of the installer are functioning properly, allows recovering from unexpected errors during the installation process and more.
Keep Users Running the Latest Version of your Software
- Auto-Update Functionality: InstallBuilder includes an automatic update feature that enables you to deliver updates directly to your users. By providing regular updates to users, you'll keep them running your best available version, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and reduced support costs.
Produce Smaller, Faster Installers
- Optimized: BitRock installers are optimized in size and speed and do not require a self-extraction step. This reduces download, startup and installation time. Built-in LZMA support provides great compression ratios to further reduce the size of installers.
- Downloadable Components: Rather than bundling all available components in installers, make them downloadable so they are only downloaded during the installation process if the user has selected to install them.
- No External Dependencies: BitRock multiplatform installers are single-file, self-contained, native executables with no external dependencies and minimal overhead. Unlike competing products, all BitRock installers are truly native code and do not require bundling a Java Runtime Environment.
Deploy in Any Environment
- Multiple Installation Modes: BitRock installers provide: several GUI modes with native look-and-feel for installation in a variety of desktop environments, a text-based installation mode for console-based and remote installations, and a silent/unattended install mode which can be used for integration in shell scripts for automated deployment.
- Language and Platform Independent: BitRock installers can install applications written in any language, including: Java, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, C/C++ and .NET/Mono.
- Support for Java Launchers: BitRock installers can create Java launchers, which are binaries that allow running Java-based applications as if they were native. They work by locating an installed JRE in the target machine or using one provided to launch a Java application with the right options.
Offer Native Integration on All Platforms
- Desktop Integration: BitRock installers provide native look and feel and desktop integration for Windows, KDE and Gnome.
- RPM and DEB generation: In addition to creating native executables that can register with the RPM subsystem, InstallBuilder can generate RPM and Debian packages that can be installed using native package management tools.
Provide a Reliable, Professional Installation Experience
- Include Your Branding: Present a professional image by re-branding InstallBuilder with your own graphics and custom screens.
- Component and Sub-component Support: Robust component functionality allows you to offer a choice of components and sub-components for users to install. Built-in logic will automatically grey out sub-components if the parent is deselected. Support for downloadable components means that users only download the components they need.
- Advanced Configuration Options: Ask the user for multiple inputs on one screen to streamline the installation process.
- Rollback Functionality: By default, BitRock installers perform a backup of all the files overwritten during installation, so if an error occurs, the system can be automatically recovered to its previous state.
- Uninstall Functionality: An uninstall program is created as part of every installation, allowing users to easily uninstall the software. As with the installer, it can be run in a variety of modes. On Windows, uninstall functionality can also be accessed from the Add/Remove Programs entry in the Control Panel.
- Multiple Language Support: BitRock installers support a variety of installation languages, including English, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Korean, Hebrew, Greek, Dutch, Polish, Valencian, Catalan, Estonian, Slovenian, Romanian, Hungarian, Russian and Welsh. You can specify a default language or let the user decide. Please contact us if you require additional language support.
- Support for Qt® GUI Frontend: The InstallBuilder for Qt family of products provides a new GUI installation mode using the Qt crossplatform toolkit, enhancing the end-user experience.