for speeding up web development
JS Framework for cross-platform web Apps development
Save time for creating truly adorable applications by writing less code
- Bullet Graph
- Excel Viewer
- PDF Viewer
- HTML Form
Windows and Popups
- sum counters, filters, readonly mode
- inline and external data supports
- datatable / chart and configuration window
- logarithmic scale for Pivot Chart
- unlimited number of columns and rows
- customization via HTML templates
- swim line function
- expand or collapse Kanban panels
- data binding and validation
- sorting and filtering
- custom styling
- math functions
- copy/paste, rename, delete files and folders
- work with hierarchical data
- included flexible layouts
- drag-and-drop functionality
- support of multi-day events or appointment recurrence
- localization of language, time and region
- customization of date formats, elements, toolbars
- for all operating systems: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, etc.
Why use Webix UI library?
By using Webix JS framework you receive an elegant and lightweight code based on object-oriented programming concepts.
Fast performance for big datasets
Your web applications will work fast even with massive DataTables, Trees, Lists, etc. due to paging and dynamic loading.
Cross platform and browser support
Build HTML5 web apps for desktops, tablets and smartphones with touch screen interface which work in all major browsers.
Full client side solution for animated or highly interactive dashboards due to the instant updates of HTML5 components.
HTML5 UI library meets WAI-ARIA standards and adds accessibility support for those who need assistive technologies.
Simple server side interaction
Customize available components and create new ones — you can modify all component's options with no loss of functionality.
Speed up your web development process and reduce programmers' workload by using Webix 99+ UI components
Employ a bright and easy-to-use Micro Framework for single-page application development
Webix Support & Documentation
Webix Lessons and Tutorials