IDM UltraFTP Professional v18.10 (11 Jun 2018) x86 & x64 + Keygen
Using an open source solution? Try UFTP. It’s blazing fast, Native Unicode, UHD 4k...but most of all, commercially supported!
UltraFTP is a personal, stand-alone FTP client built upon the framework of other IDM applications like UltraEdit and UltraCompare. Designed with maximum usability and performance in mind, UltraFTP offers full theme support, session support, an explorer interface, drag-and-drop transfers, and more. Even better, UltraFTP integrates with UltraEdit/UEStudio, UltraCompare, and UltraFinder to provide a seamless editing and publishing experience both on local and remote systems. UltraFTP supports FTP, SFTP, and FTPS protocols.
Need support, have a feature request, want to see specific support for a special use case? That's what IDM is known for. We have a user community millions-strong and any product we make comes from your and their requests.
Let's talk security. If the work you do is important, mission critical, or the means in which you support your family or core business, then consider a commercially supported solution. Our investment in security is only second to the investment in our team. We have a hardened facility, in house developers, a brilliant cloud infrastructure all geared towards pure computing security. No plugins. No unsigned libraries. No excuses. No kidding around with what we put on your hard drive.JUST RELEASED: v18.10 – See what's new below:
- Internal refactoring of connection / transfer threading
- Improves performance and accuracy when transfering large batches of items
- New "Create directory and enter it" option in browser context menu
- New animated progress bar while connecting
- New "Compare files" dialog (similar to UltraEdit / UEStudio)
- Updated and themed UC Lite
- Greatly improved performance with FTPS connections and transfers
- Greatly improved performance with FTP log window enabled
- Addressed issues with column headers
- Addressed issues with server-to-server transfers
- Several other minor improvements
New in v18.00:
Parallel, threaded transfers for significantly faster upload / download speeds
UltraFTP v18.00 is redesigned architecturally to optimize transfers of multiple items via multiple transfer threads, with respect to the connection limit set for the FTP account. In fact, we've seen transfer times decrease significantly to the point where, in some cases, UltraFTP completes the transfer operation in 25% of the time it takes other leading FTP clients to do the same!
Preserve original timestamp during transfer
Upload / download your files without modifying their timestamps! V18.00 includes new options in the FTP account settings (Advanced tab) to preserve the file's original date and time stamp, and to display localized date and time for the remote file listing (essentially providing transposed timestamps from the server, for the time zone you're in).
Copy path / Copy URL
Want to quickly get the full path or even an HTTP(S) link to a file / folder? Now you can! The new "Copy path" and "Copy URL" items in the remote pane context menu will put the associated item on your clipboard so that you can paste it into your HTML source. This is an incredibly useful feature that you won't be able to live without once you start using it.
Is your FTP root a different path than your site root? No problem! Simply define your site prefix and the root path in the FTP account's settings ("Advanced" tab)and UltraFTP will parse together the valid front-end path that you need.
Status bar notification for transfer progress
When you have many file transfers in progress, you can now quickly and easily whether they're still transferring or the transfers are complete. Just look over in the status bar to see where things stand.
Expanded keyboard support
We've improved keyboard support in UltraFTP so that you keyboard lovers can interact with local and remote servers without ever having to reach for the mouse. Use F2 to rename files, F5 to refresh the active file listing, and access the context menu now via the context menu key or Shift + F10!
- Parallel, threaded transfers to optimize upload / download times
- FTP, SFTP, and FTPS support
- Tabbed sessions
- Open multiple simultaneous connections in multiple tabs
- Save and reload sessions
- Set session to automatically connect, as well as initial starting directories
- See connection/transfer status in session tab
- Split local and remote view
- Widescreen view mode
- Remote-only view mode
- Drag-and-drop transfers
- Drag-and-drop files from desktop / Windows explorer to FTP server location
- Drag-and-drop files from remote server to folders on desktop / Windows explorer
- Drag-and-drop files from one remote server to another
- Import / export FTP accounts
- Automatic import from other FTP clients (FileZilla, WinSCP, CyberDuck, Generic CSV, IDM INI)
- Export FTP accounts in CSV or INI format
- Global overwrite rules
- Define on a per-account basis under the Transfers tab for each account
- Configured to Prompt, Skip, or Overwrite based on defined conditions
- May be modified on a per-session basis in the Session Properties dialog
- Optionally preserve original timestamp of transferred files
- Set remote file and folder permissions recursively
- Copy path / copy URL of selected file or folder
- "Copy path" allows you to copy the path to the selected file / folder on the server
- "Copy URL" allows you to copy the HTTP(S) link to the file / folder
- Define HTTP(S) site and root path (optional) in account settings (Advanced tab)
- Transfers window
- Monitor transfer progress
- Cancel transfers
- Retry failed transfers
- Accounts & Sessions window
- Create, save, and manage multiple accounts and sessions
- Filter, group, and sort accounts and sessions
- File preview window
- Preview plain text and source files, Office docs, images, and more – on local or from remote server
- UltraEdit / UEStudio / UltraCompare / UltraFinder integration
- Open selected file(s) in UltraEdit or UEStudio
- Modify and save remote files back to server
- Compare selected files in UltraCompare
- Search selected folder with UltraFinder