ZetPDF v1.32.2608 (PDF SDK for .Net) + Crack
ZETPDF - THE FASTEST PDF SDK FOR .NET APPLICATIONS
Develop high performance .NET applications having the ability to Create, Edit, Convert, Protect or Print PDF documents, without requiring Adobe Acrobat.
Do you need PDF generation functionality for your .net application?
ZetPDF is a .NET SDK for adding PDF render and print support in .NET applications. It includes a PDF viewer control for Windows Forms, WPF and Silverlight and a .NET library for rendering and printing PDF files from any .NET application. The PDF viewer control includes support for annotating PDF files, bookmarks navigation, adding and removing file attachments and other features.
The toolkit includes its own PDF rendering engine and it does not rely on any other software for rendering and printing PDF files. ZetPDF toolkit has been developed entirely in C#, being 100% managed code.
SDK comes in 2 separate editions, WinForms and WPF & Silverlight. We also support .Net Core.
ZetPDF SDK has been designed to solve most developers’ needs with regards to PDF rendering. Listed below are the main features.
Read, view and modify documents in the most widely-used PDF format version.
Great .NET performances
Written entirely in C#, it is a 100% .NET component, not just a COM wrapper.
Annotate PDFs with hyperlinks, text, sketches or insert complex binary objects into your PDFs.
Protection and encryption
Full AES256 cryptography ensures high-level protection for your documents.
Search, extract, highlight – some of the most commonly-requested features.
Create, write, read acrofields (form fields).
- .Net Core support
- Fast rendering engine( ARM/64, x86/64, MIPS )
- Text search, text extraction
- Multiple page layout
- Thumbnails view
- Table of contents reading
- Text selection and clipboard support
- PDF decryption( 3DES, AES128, AES256 )
- Open from file system or stream array
- Text reflow rendering( ebook style )
- Text annotations
- Handwritten annotations
- Geometric primitive annotations
- Multimedia annotations
- Hyperlinks support
- PDF permission manipulation
- Re-save annotated/modified PDF
- PDF form fields reading
- PDF form fields creation
- Simple page manipulaiton( add text, add image )
- PDF page manipulation( create, move, rotate, etc. )
- Table of contents manipulation
- Metadata handling
- Save as new encrypted PDF
OvulationCalculators explains in a simple and easy to understand way how ovulation testing kits work, really good and interesting read.