SMLogging Component Suite v1.70 for D10-D10.3 Rio +Crack
SMLogging suite 1.70 is a component set for logging of errors/exceptions, tracing of messages, events etc
drop this component and you'll receive the useful processing of errors and exceptions for your application in one place. Your user can automatically send to you a bug reports with screenshot in attachment.
You can log the some wished exceptions only with extended filters of exceptions.
you can control your application in one place - message processing, hints, help, idle time, activation/deactivation, minimization/maximization, changing of selected control in any form, form changing, changing of windows settings etc
you can trace the work with dataset - scrolling, state changing, value editing etc Also you can activate/deactivate a logging in wished places of your application
you can trace the file/directory/drive changing - file creation, changing of size, attributes or time
you can control the standard log of NT events.
SMLogging is a native VCL engine with multi-language support.
1) Unzip it to a created folder
2) Run Delphi or C++Builder
3) Select Install packages... item in Component menu
4) Press Add button and select a package file (SMLog.DPL for D3, SMLog.BPL for D4/5/6/7/2005/2006/2007/2009/2010/XE/XE2/XE3 and CB3/4/5/6) in installed directory
5) Press Ok button
6) Enjoy it. In palette on SMLogger page you can find a installed new components
You must define a LogFile property and set the Active property to True.
Also you can control a logging in extended events. Default format of logging text you can customize in Formats property.
To save a custom messages:
1. you can customize a saved text in extended events
2. you can save the own text without standard text thru procedures:
- WriteAsString: write a string into log
- WriteAsInteger: write the integerinto log
- WriteAsFloat: write a float value into log
- WriteAsDateTime: write a date/time into log