IDERA ER/Studio Data Architect v18.3.0 Build 10882 + Keygen
What is IDERA ER/Studio Data Architect?
IDERA ER/Studio Data Architect is available in two editions: The standard ER/Studio Data Architect edition is the feature-rich tool with extensive data modeling capabilities across multiple relational and big data platforms, along with import bridges for other common modeling tools. The ER/Studio Data Architect Professional edition also includes the model repository for version control and agile change management.
Data modelers and architects have to respond to multiple levels of data-related business needs. Some key activities that may need their attention include:
- Build out a data model as part of a development cycle
- Discover and document existing assets across the data landscape
- Create and populate a data warehouse
- Build out an enterprise data model
- Catalog metadata for data governance or data quality initiatives
- Perform an impact analysis of new policies or projected changes to models, databases, or data fields
ER/Studio Data Architect helps to address all of these situations, with robust logical and physical modeling, data dictionaries, forward and reverse engineering, and more.
Key Features of IDERA ER/Studio Data Architect:
- Extensive Database Platform Support: Access and manage models for multiple relational and big data platforms, both on premises and in the cloud. Extensive platform support is enabled through native and database-specific ODBC connections.
- Forward and Reverse Engineering: Generate physical data models from existing database designs. Construct graphical models from existing database or schema, for both relational and big data platforms. Easily apply design changes with formulated alter code
- Universal Mappings: Map between and within conceptual, logical and physical model objects to trace objects upstream or downstream, using the repository, and specify metadata such as definitions, notes, and attachments
- Data Dictionary Standardization: Define and enforce standard data elements, naming standards and reference values for use across and between data models
- Advanced Compare and Merge: Enable advanced bi-directional comparisons and merges of models and database structures
- Business Data Objects: Represent master data and transactional concepts with multiple entities and relationships, such as products, customers, and vendors
- Submodel Management: Allow creation of multi-leveled submodels, merge submodel properties across existing models and synchronize submodel hierarchies
- Naming Standards: Assign a naming standards template to models, submodels, entities and attributes for automatic application between logical and physical models
- Automatic Migration of Foreign Keys: Maintain foreign keys to ensure referential integrity in database designs
- ”Where Used” Analysis: Display mappings between logical entities and attributes to their implementation across physical designs
- Model Completion Validation: Automate model reviews and enforce standards by validating for missing object definitions, unused domains, identical indexes and circular relationships
Click on the link below to download IDERA ER/Studio Data Architect NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !