Aspose.Email for .Net v20.4.0 (30 Apr 2020) + License Key
What is Aspose.Email for .Net?
Aspose.Email for .NET is a comprehensive set of Email Processing APIs that can be used to build cross-platform applications with the ability to create mail, manipulate, analyze, convert and transmit messages without using Microsoft Outlook or Office Automation. The API provides the email manipulation features such as addition, extraction or removal of attachments from a message object, customization of message headers by adding or removing recipients or changing the subject and more.
Aspose.Email for .NET makes it easier for the developers to work with a number of Microsoft Outlook & Mozilla Thunderbird formats such as MSG, EML, EMLX, PST, OST, MBOX and MHT as well as provides the ability to manage message storage files such as Personal Storage Files (PST) & Offline Storage Files (OST) & MBOX. Developers can use the API to send & receive emails via a number of popular protocols like POP3, IMAP & SMTP or connect with Microsoft Exchange Server via WebDav & Exchange Web Services to send & receive emails with attachments and list or remove messages from the server.
Key Features of Aspose.Email API for .NET:
- Send email with HTML body & attachments
- Mail merge & bulk mail sending functionality
- List & download messages from POP3 & IMAP mail servers
- List, download & send messages via Microsoft Exchange Servers
- Create & update tasks using iCalendar
- Load messages from file or stream
- Save messages to file or stream
- Inter-convert message formats
- Manipulate message Personal & Offline storage files
- Add messages, contacts, tasks, notes, calendar items & distribution lists to PST
- Extract messages, contacts & calendar items from PST
- Generate specified recurrence patterns as per iCalendar RFC
- Manipulate Calendar items using Exchange Web Service (EWS) client
- Add embedded objects & attachments to emails
- Include text & HTML mail body
- Mail merge from a template
- Send iCalendar compliant appointments or meetings
- Create customized mail headers
- Support for HTTP Proxy in Email clients, i.e. POP3, IMAP and SMTP
- Converting Outlook Task to MHTML
- Single unified Method for Fetching various types of Outlook Items
- Create contact in Sub-Folder of Contacts in EWS
- Add Attachment to Recurring Calendar Events
- Update member in a PST distribution list (DL)
- Support for Outlook for Mac Data File OLM
- Support for creating ICF and VCF version 3.0 files
- Get folder path in OLM file
- Get list of custom folders created by the user
- Multi-connection support for recursive IMAP & POP3 operations
Click on the link below to download Aspose.Email API for .NET with License Key, NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !