Burp Suite Professional Edition v2020.4 + Loader
What is Burp Suite?
Burp Suite is a leading range of cybersecurity tools, brought to you by PortSwigger. We believe in giving our users a competitive advantage through superior research.
Burp Suite is an integrated platform for performing security testing of web applications. Its various tools work seamlessly together to support the entire testing process, from initial mapping and analysis of an application's attack surface, through to finding and exploiting security vulnerabilities.
Key Features of Burp Suite:
- Scanning Features
- Easy scan set-up: Point and click scanning - just a URL required. Or trigger via CI/CD.
- Recurring scanning: Set your scans to run on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis.
- Out-of-box configurations: Perform a variety of scans, such as a fast crawl or a critical vulnerability audit, with ease.
- Multi-faceted AST: Combine DAST, OAST, IAST, SCA, and SAST. Catch critical bugs others can't - and minimize false positives.
- Scheduled scanning: Agents scan when you tell them to, with scheduled, automated scanning.
- Agent-led scanning: Run scores of scans concurrently with a flexible agent model.
- Custom configurations: Specify crawl maximum link depth, reported vulnerabilities, fast versus exhaustive results, and more.
- Burp Scanner: Catch the latest vulnerabilities with Burp Scanner. Frequently updated, research-fuelled scanning engine. Trusted at over 12,000 organizations.
- Integration Features
- All major CI/CD platforms: Integrate with platforms including Jenkins and TeamCity. See vulnerabilities in your development environment.
- API-driven workflow: Integrate with your existing systems to initiate scans and obtain results, via the REST API.
- Vulnerability management platforms: Integrate scanning and security reporting into your own management and orchestration systems.
- BApp extensions - coming soon!: Over a hundred BApp extensions, including Turbo Intruder, let you tailor Burp Scanner to your exact requirements.
- Multiple deployment options: Deploy on-premise, or to cloud. Managed Kubernetes clusters on AWS (beta) and Azure (beta).
- Bug tracking systems: Track issues with Jira and other systems. Auto ticket generation, severity / confidence level triggers, and unlimited boards.
- GraphQL API: Initiate, schedule, cancel, update, and work through your scans, to get the exact data you need, with a GraphQL API.
- Role based access control: Multi-user, role-based functionality for site hierarchy, scan detail and reporting. Give everyone control.
- Compatible configurations: Manually integrate configurations from Burp Suite Pro, directly into your fully automated Enterprise environment.
- Reporting Features
- Dashboards: Graphical dashboards allow you to view bugs by severity or type. See security posture for all or just part of your organization.
- Report exporting: Export tailored HTML reports. Include any level of detail, severity, and confidence you require.
- Scan history: Metrics include changes by issue type and severity. See when and where bugs were introduced.
- Intuitive UI: Almost all features can be controlled through an intuitive, attractive UI. This opens security up to everyone.
- Rich email reporting: Get reports emailed to the right members of your team, to tailor your communications effectively.
- Security posture graphing: View deltas and other changes to visually represent your security posture's evolution. Know your attack surface.
- Aggregated issue reporting: Organize issues by their class at the touch of a button. Focus on the vulnerabilities you want to fix.
Click on the link below to download Burp Suite NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !