Log4View v2 184.108.40.2063 (05 Aug 2019) Professional Edition
LOG4VIEW is the powerful log viewer for log4net, NLog and log4j
It can help you to locate critical sequences, find bugs and identify performance issues. Powerful filtering techniques allow you to quickly strip down millions of log messages to the extract you are currently interested in. Support engineers can find user-reported issues within seconds while developers still have access to the full scope of log messages.
Use the standard logging frameworks log4net and log4j in your .NET and Java based applications
LOG4VIEW is designed to work with log4net and log4j, the common logging frameworks for managed applications. Using these open source frameworks keeps your development team flexible and independent.
Monitor your distributed and multi-threaded applications in real-time
LOG4VIEW visualizes log4net and log4j output from local applications and also connects to distributed and remote applications. Log messages of separate applications can be shown in different windows or be consolidated in a single view to understand the complex interactions of interconnected applications.
Quickly inspect log files from customers and locate user-reported issues
LOG4VIEW is able to read a group of consecutive log files all at once and can process several hundred thousand log messages very quickly. Simple and powerful filter techniques facilitate the selection of the relevant log messages. Predefined and configurable colors turn your attention to the relevant items.
- Simultaneous logging of up to 255 applications. Messages of different receivers can be consolidated in a common window or displayed in separate message windows
- The dynamically growing logger tree shows all known loggers
- Customizable layout of the visualized log messages. Font and color of log messages can be individually selected, depending on logger name, log level, message text and other criteria
- A chart window allows easy visualization of different loggers.
- Individual log levels and additional content fields possible
- Use of a message buffer for each receiver enables visualization of previously filtered messages
- UDP receiver enables visualization of messages with the original log4net UDP appender
- TCP receiver can be used with the unique log4net TCP appender, which was developed for Log4View to ensure reliable message transmission
- File receiver enables visualization of messages with the log4net and log4j FileAppender and RollingFileAppender. The file receiver can read consecutive rolled files at once.
- Extended File Read Filter allows selective reading of extremly huge log files.
- XML parser as default parser to read all log4net and log4j properties of the log messages
- Additional pattern parser enables LOG4VIEW to read pattern formatted log files.
- Linked receivers allow direct editing of log4net config settings
- LOG4VIEW can read and process huge log files (>1000000 lines) quickly
- Freely configurable filters allow filtering of messages at reception or display level
- Filter and search messages using wildcards and regular expressions
- Edit your log messages with comments and bookmarks and save them to file.
- Export log messages to Excel, XML, Text or PDF files or to the clipboard.
- Print log messages in configurable formats.
- Minimize Log4View to the system tray and get visual and audible hints at incomming messages.
- All LOG4VIEW settings can be saved to a configuration file and easily be restored
- LOG4VIEW comes with localization for English, German and French
- Context sensitive help in English and German
DOWNLOAD NOW !