Balsamiq Wireframes for Desktop v4.0.38 (28 Apr 2020) + CRACK
What is Balsamiq Wireframes for Desktop?
Balsamiq Wireframes for Desktop is a loaded question because, technically, everything is new. We have rebuilt the entire application, from the ground up, to run completely native. That means no more Adobe Flash/Air and a bunch more native frameworks. The app should run faster and smoother than it ever has, all while working exactly how you remember.
Balsamiq Wireframes for Desktop can open both local BMPR files from your computer and Balsamiq Cloud projects.
Key Features of Balsamiq Wireframes for Desktop:
- UI Components & Icons: Hundreds of built-in and community-generated UI controls and icons.
- Drag & Drop Simplicity: Assemble elements with the confidence of knowing they can be implemented.
- Export to PNG or PDF: Share or present wireframes on the web, via images, or via interactive PDFs.
- Optimized for Speed: Wireframe at the speed of thought with Quick Add and many keyboards shortcuts.
- Re-usable Symbols: Create templates, masters, and re-usable and customizeable component libraries.
- Interactive Prototypes: Linking lets you generate simple prototypes for demos or usability testing.
- SOFTWARE TEAMS: come together around the right design using Balsamiq: UX Designers love the familiar keyboard shortcuts. Product Managers have an accessible tool to share their ideas with. Developers love how fast, powerful and geeky it is.
- CONSULTANTS love it: bring it to client meetings and design their requirements in real time. Business owners use it themselves to pitch ideas and get quotes. Bye bye feature creep!
Click on the link below to download Balsamiq Wireframes for Desktop NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !