Download SautinSoft PDF Focus .Net v184.108.40.206 (17 Sep 2019) + CRACK
PDF Focus .Net is designed to help you in development of applications where is necessary to convert any PDF documents. Let's see what API functions the PDF Focus .Net can provide for you:
- PDF to Word (DOCX).
- PDF to Word (RTF).
- PDF to Images (Multipage TIFF, PNG, Jpeg and so forth).
- PDF to Excel, XLS.
- PDF to HTML.
- PDF to XML.
- PDF to Text.
PDF Focus .Net totally simplifies the development of .Net applications where it is required to convert PDF documents. Let us say, to provide the function of converting PDF to Word within a WinForms application, you have add only the reference to the "SautinSoft.PdfFocus.dll" and write 3-4 C# lines in your application.
PDF documents. The component can read and parse all types of PDF documents: 1.0 - 1.7, PDF/A. It supports PDF documents generated by Adobe software and other third party applications. The component has own PDF parser.
- DOCX. The component produces documents in DOCX (Office Open XML) format according with ECMA-376 (4th Edition) specification. The full format specification is supported. If you are looking only for C# class to parse and render DOCX documents, use our Document .Net. Produced DOCX documents can be opened in MS Word, Open Office and other processors.
- RTF. The component creates RTF documents 1.8. The component has own RTF render. If you are looking only for C# class to parse and render RTF documents, use our Document .Net. Produced RTF documents can be opened in MS Word, Open Office, WordPad and other processors.
- Text. There is nothing special here, only a thing: unicode characters are supported too.
- HTML. Produces HTML5 documents with CSS, they are completely compatible with IE, Chrome, Mozila and W3C Markup validation service. Another.
Another point of interest is that it can generate HTML documents with images encoded by base-64 algorithm. Given this fact, it's possible to convert PDF to HTML completely in memory without filesystem.
- Images. PDF Focus .Net offers great abilities to rasterize PDF documents to images: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, multipage-TIFF, Bitmap, GIF and, furthermore, into "System.Drawing.Image".
- Excel. Produces Excel 2003/XLS spreadsheets. The component can find tables even with invisible borders and create from them an Excel spreadsheet.
- XML. Produces well-formed XML 1.0. You may also specify custom names for XML nodes.
What PDF Focus .Net gives me:
Save time and cost of the product development. The writing of own PDF converter in C# requires a lot of days of hard work and takes approx 100 000 C# code lines. PDF Focus .Net will save a lot of my time and I'll need only to add the reference to "SautinSoft.PdfFocus.dll" and write 3-4 C# code lines.
The one product provides me by set of API to convert PDF at various formats at once: Word, DOCX, RTF, Excel, HTML, Text, Multipage TIFF, Jpeg, PNG.
Because of this is absolutely standalone PDF library, my clients don't need to have Adobe Acrobat, MS Word, Excel or other software.
My software will have the one of the fastest API to convert PDFs inside, you may check this.
I can select the any of product editions: Total, Office, HTML and Picasso. This saves my money. Let's us say, that I'm looking for only the API to convert PDF to HTML and don't need other features. Given this point, I can purchase the "HTML" edtion of PDF Focus .Net. It's much cheaper than competitor's price.
The one time price. I pay a one time and can use «PDF Focus .Net» for a whole life without any additional fees. My license will never expires.
As bonus, I get unlimited technical support during a whole life for free and independently of the date of my purchasing.
Now let's get to know the core features of PDF Focus .Net.
How to convert PDF to Word under .Net?
How to rasterize PDF to Images under .Net?
How to convert PDF to HTML under .Net?
How to convert PDF to Excel under .Net?
How to convert PDF to XML under .Net?
How to extract Text from PDF under .Net?
DOWNLOAD NOW !