IDM UltraEdit Professional v27.00.0.22 (19 May 2020) x86 & x64 + Patcher
What is IDM UltraEdit?
IDM UltraEdit is text editing features make editing lists and columns an intuitive experience, not the exercise in tedium it used to be. With features like multi-caret editing, column/block editing and multi-select, it's a simple text editor when you want it to be, and a multi-cursor power editor when you need it to be.
Key Features of IDM UltraEdit:
- Syntax highlighting for nearly any coding language: Do you code in SAS, Assembly languages, COBOL, Lisp, Oracle or MATLAB? In addition to the many languages we support by default, we also maintain a repository of over 600 wordfiles available at your disposal, including many obscure programming languages. From Actionscript to zMUD, we have you covered!
- Editor themes: Editor themes give you complete control of the appearance of the application, from menus to dockable panes, from toolbars and editor colors to status bar styling and more. UltraEdit comes with many default themes, but you can create your own and share with other users as well.
- Layouts: Want a simpler interface? Layouts provide this in just one click. Go from a powerful multi-window layout to a sleek and clean minimalistic layout without having to manually disable each pane and toolbar! Create your own layouts or use one of our preconfigured defaults.
- Integrated FTP client: Open, modify, and save files from any remote server! With support for FTP, SFTP, and FTPS protocols and a vast array of server types, UltraEdit provides one of the most powerful FTP clients available in any editor available. You can even add FTP files to your projects and lists and sync local and remote directories.
- Integrated file compare utility: Diff local to remote, working copy to source copy, current version to backup and more with UltraCompare Lite! Included as an integrated diff/compare utility, UC Lite gives you the power to quickly diff files directly from UltraEdit. For more power, check out UltraCompare Professional.
- Powerful find and replace: Find anything with UltraEdit's powerful and easy-to-use Find and Replace engine! Search huge log files, generate a list of all lines containing your search string, do pattern-based find and replace with regular expression support, search in columns and selected text, save your search favorites, replace in a single file or all open files, show and hide lines containing a particular string, and a whole lot more.
- Find and replace in files: Maximize the power of UltraEdit's find/replace engine with Find in Files and Replace in Files! Quickly search any folder or drive on your system and generate a list or report of what files contain your search string. Use Replace in Files to quickly replace data in multiple files at once.
- File and project explorer: File management is a breeze with UltraEdit's integrated file and project explorer! Create projects to organize your source files and folders and link them with remote FTP sites. Use the integrated file tree view to quickly browse through, filter, and open files on your system. Create custom lists for your favorite files and more.
- Smart templates: Smart templates provide a seamless blend of code completion, auto-expanding text, and context sensitive auto-complete. With Smart Templates, you can set up language-specific code templates and insert them based upon what kind of source file you're editing. Additionally, smart templates allow you to add as many custom variables to your template as you'd like, then tab through them upon insertion in order to complete the template.
- XML manager: Access a parsed tree-style view of your XML-based files including XHTML! The XML manager provides you with a visual map of the active file with collapsible parent/child nodes. Double click on a node to jump to it in the file. Edit, move, copy, and delete nodes, or even reformat entire XML files - all within the XML manager.
- Function listing: Need to jump quickly to a function definition from a reference in your source file? No problem with the function list. Beyond functions, the function list can show you includes, imports, variables, macros, classes, and more... virtually anything you want it to. Using Perl regular expressions to match objects in source, the function list can be configured to show you anything you want!
- Column mode / block editing: Column mode allows you to select a column of text just like you would a row of text. In column mode, you can select, modify, cut, delete, and sum columns. You can quickly make a block selection with Alt + left mouse click to select a column of data.
- XML / HTML tag highlighting: Work with HTML or XML? You'll love UltraEdit's handy automatic tag highlighting. Simply click on an opening or closing tag and UltraEdit will highlight its matching tag...incredibly useful for making sure all your tags are properly nested and closed.
- HTML tools: UltraEdit takes the pain out of HTML editing with a variety of HTML tools at your disposal. The HTML toolbar provides access to several time saving tools for inserting HTML elements, and you can preview your HTML files in your default browser or directly in the edit pane! Tidy and beautify your HTML as well with UltraEdit's integrated HTML Tidy and HTML validation.
- SSH / Telnet: Connect to and run commands on a remote server via SSH or telnet with UltraEdit's integrated SSH/telnet pane! With account management and command logging, you can interact with your remote server without ever having to leave the editor.
- Blazingly fast large file handling: Need to open gigantic log files? No problem! UltraEdit provides 64-bit file handling, even on 32-bit systems, so you can easily open files much larger than 4 GB. Need more speed? Disable temp files for faster file loading. Since UltraEdit reads files directly from disk, they open immediately - no waiting for the editor to load it into memory!
- Powerful text and file sorting: UltraEdit's sort engine gives you the power to sort text of any size, from a few lines to an entire large file. Advanced sort options allow you to specify up to 4 different keys (columns) on which to sort lines with the ability to remove duplicates. You can also sort a selection - whether its several contiguous lines or a block of text!
- Status bar: UltraEdit's status bar holds a wealth of information: current line/column number, file format information, syntax highlighting language information, the file's last modification date and time, file size, current selected clipboard information, and more. You can also change the active highlighting type and encoding directly from the status bar.
Click on the link below to download IDM UltraEdit NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !