Download Essential Objects EO.Total v2020.1.88.0 (30 Jun 2020) WEB & PDF & WebBrowser & WPF + Activation Key
What is Essential Objects EO.Total Library?
EO.Total is a collection of components for Microsoft .NET platform. It consists of:
EO.Pdf for .NET
EO.Pdf is a .NET class library for you to read, create or modify PDF files. It also includes a powerful HTML to PDF converter.
Key Features of EO.Pdf
- Convert any valid HTML to PDF. Rendering any Url, HTML file or HTMl text the same as way your browser does but output as PDF;
- Zero External Dependency. Does not depend on any Web browser on your system. Will always work regardless you install, uninstall or update your browsers;
- Built-in CSS1, CSS2 and CSS3 support. All CSS standards are supported. Feel free to use any CSS in your HTML code;
- Automatic and Manual Paging. The converter can automatically page the contents into multiple pages completely based on page contents or "hard page break" styles such as "page-break-before" and "page-break-after" in your HTML code;
- Scale to Fit. Automatically scaling the HTML page to fit in PDF paper size, or use a fixed scaling factor (or not scaling at all);
- Selectable Text and clickable Links. The generated PDF file is not a "screenshot" image. All texts in your HTML file are rendered as selectable text in PDF. All links in your HTML file are preserved;
- HTTP Post and Authentication. Need to post a page or authenticate with the server? Just provide the data you wish to post or the user name and password needed to login the server;
- Multiple output options. Output to a file? Output to a stream? Output to Web client? Output as a download file? Choose one that fits your need.
- Work with Existing PDF File. EO.Pdf is not just a HTML to PDF converter. It is a full featured PDF SDK. It can read, merge, split, encrypt and decrypt PDF files.
- And much more.
EO.Web for ASP.NET
EO.Web contains more than 20 high quality ASP.NET UI controls. Supports all major Web Browsers, including all popular devices.
Key Features of EO.Web
- More than 20 high quality controls;
- Supports .NET 2.0 and above and all major versions of Visual Studio;
- Supports all major browsers: IE, FireFox, Chrome and Safair;
- Supports all popular touch device such as iPhone, iPad, Andriod Phone and Tablet and Surface;
- Easy customization of appearance;
- Comprehensive documentation and samples;
- Free one year upgrade and tech support;
EO.WebBrowser for .NET
EO.WebBrowser for .NET is a full-blown browser engine in .NET based on Google's Chrome project.
Key Features of EO.WebBrowser
Based on Google's Chrome Project
EO.WebBrowser uses the same core Google's Chrome and Apple Safari uses. It does not rely on IE. The engine is much faster and safer.
Zero External Dependency
Native .NET components written in C#
Because it's written in .NET, you can use it with any .NET based language/development tool. The same DLL works for both 32 bit and 64 bit environments;
Easy to use Programming Interface
EO.WebBrowser offers core components that can be used in any Windows application, as well as wrapper controls for both Windows Forms applications and WPF applications;
Extensive Customization Options
Custom Resource Handler
Want to keep an eye on everything? Or want to keep everything to yourself? We got you covered. EO.WebBrowser offers ability to intercept and modify all requests that originate from the browser engine. For example, you can automatically deny all request sent to a specific host. It also offers you the ability to implement custom protocols or custom resource handlers. For example, you can implement a custom request handler to load images from your database instead of a Web server;
EO.Wpf is a set of high quality WPF controls including a large set of common controls, a docking view solution and a gauge framework.
Key Features of EO.Wpf
Dozens of High Quality Controls
EO.Wpf is not a school hobby project. We are professionals. It contain a large set of controls that offers an enhanced version of almost all commonly used WPF controls;
Built-in Skin and Theme Engine
EO.Pdf offers an enhanced skin and theme engine that allows you to dynamically switch application theme and control skins. It also offers various built-in skins for various EO.Wpf controls;
Support all Major .NET and Visual Studio versions
Supports .NET 3.5 and above. Automatically integrated with Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2012;
Extensive documentations and samples
The product is documented in great detail and is complemented with a large set of samples that demonstrates how to use each features. Sample source code avaialble in both C# and Visual Basic.NET;
Best Product Support in the Industry
Have a technical problem or question? We understand our customers are developers. Contact us and our developers, not clueless "customer service representatives", will get back to you within one business day.
Click on the link below to download Essential Objects EO.Total Package with Activation Key NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !