Download Element-IT HTTP Commander AJS v5.2.3 (17 Apr 2020) + CRACK
What is Element-IT HTTP Commander AJS?
HTTP Commander is a web based file manager known since 2002 and used by 100 000+ end users. This software is intended for fast and easy integration of web site functionality with sharing and management of files and documents on a Windows server through a web browser over net. It's a web server-based file sharing and management solution – the best alternative to FTP, WebDav, Sharepoint, etc. Users can work remotely with personal or shared folders and edit documents online stored on the server. Users can work from their home PC, inside their office or class or from a mobile device (with only a web browser required). It is designed for Microsoft networks and can be used at Windows web server as a standalone application or integrated for any website. It supports all popular browsers and OS at the client side. With HTTP Commander you can organize downloads at your website and share any documents and files with your visitors. Web file explorer HTTP Commander support both Forms and Windows authentication
Key Features of HTTP Commander
- Basic files/folders management operations: creation, copying, deleting, renaming, move, search, view
- Familiar and user-friendly Windows Explorer-like interface.
- Folders navigation with a tree and list, thumbnails or tiles view.
- Multiple items selection. You can select the files and directories with the CTRL and SHIFT Keys. Mouse selection is supported.
- Automatic highlight and select of typed items in folder when you type first letters of file/foldername.
- Fast as a local application and quick loading because of modern technologies usage.
- Highlight new and modified files. New and recently modified files marked with special icons.
- Configurable toolbars. Configurable size, order and presence of toolbar items.
- Customizable logo. Place your own logo on toolbar and login page.
- Several built in themes.
- Special user interface for mobile devices (Ios, Android, Windows Phone, etc.).
- Multilingual and customizable interface. (30+ languages included)
- Sharing documents and folders between the users.
- Publicly sharing files and folders with possibility to set advanced settings. Password protection, expiration date configuration, notifications about activities for public shares.
- Download with support of resumption. Drag and drop download.
- Downloads counting
- Many opportunities to upload files and folders
- Drag and drop files/folders, upload of large files (>2GB)
- Custom upload form fields.
- Paste an image from the clipboard. Take a screenshot and easily upload it to a server.
- Comments, Labels and Files Details. Allows to associate additional information with files/folders.
- Zip/Unzip files and folders, "Zip and download" feature.
- Full-text search, indexed search. Support of Windows Search Service. Advanced search options. Search by file/folder name, by metadata (comments and labels), by file content.
- Unicode support for Zip archives.
- Favorites. Add folders to favorites list for fast access.
- CloudConvert service support. Allows to convert files online from/to various formats.
- Trash with the possibility to restore.
- Recent documents.
- Opportunity to watch for modifications of files and folders.
- Version control
- Ability to choose default action for double click for each file type.
Office documents and WebDAV
- Viewing Office documents online without special configuration and third party software installation. Supported services: Google viewer, Microsoft Office Web Applications viewer, Box viewer.
- Editing Office documents online in Google Drive, MS Office Online, OnlyOffice or in MS Office 365 or in Zoho.
- Integration with cloud storages: Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, BOX
- Open Office documents in desktop MS Office directly from browser (without download/upload).
- MSOFBA protocol support. Allows to store credentials in Microsoft Office for several days. Users will need to enter login and password only once per several days.
- Collaborate work in MS Office and in ONLYOFFICE
- Supporting desktop OpenOffice / LibreOffice
- Integration with Microsoft Office 365.
- Supporting mapping web folders and WebDAV.
- Supporting synchronization of HTTP Commander folder with a folder on your local computer.
Images, video and other viewers
- View documents in Autodesk online, in ShareCAD service.
- Viewing pictures online
- Thumbnails (in thumbnails view mode and in details panel) of image, video, audio (album cover), pdf, exe, MS Office, OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice, epub files .
- Edit images online in Pixlr and in Adobe Image Online Editor
- Online video and audio files play.
- View djvu and epub files in browser.
- Support of existing NTFS permissions on folders and files.
- Integration with Active Directory: Users, groups, home folders, password expiration reminder
- Access Based Enumeration (ABE) support
- Quotas support
- Comfortable Admin Panel
- Support of local and remote folders (UNC server paths like \\servername\folder).
- Configurable permission on folders for users or groups. (List, Modify, Upload, Zip, Unzip, Download, etc.)
- Placeholders for folder path allows to easily share folders with username/group name in folder path.
- Compatible with SSL (HTTPS)
- Events logging
- Configurable email notifications.
- Antivirus scanning support
- Users self-register . Account activation. Password policy and complexity settings
- Subadmins functionality allows to delegate some of administrative privileges to other users, independent subadmins feature allows to isolate users/groups and folders managed by different subadmins.
- Easy XML database and configuration file.
- No database installation required.
- Installation on-premises or on hosting.
- Most known browsers supported. Internet Explorer 10+, Edge, Opera 43+ (PC, Mac), Chrome 57+, Mozilla/Firefox 45+, Safari 6+.
- Windows integrated, basic authentication support.
- Active Directory Federation Service (ADFS) support
- Azure Active Directory support
- Forms authentication support with ability to customize login page or use your own custom login page.
- Two Factor authentication support. DUO security and Google Authenticator supported.
- Auth0: Passwordless authentication (email, sms codes)
- Auth0: Ability to use your own existing users database
- Auth0: Login with social profiles:
Basecamp, Amazon Web Services, AOL Reader, Auth0 OpenIDConnect, Baidu, Bitbucket, Box, Dopbox, Dwolla, Evernote, Exact, Fitbit, Facebook, Github, Goodreads, Google, Instagram, Linkedin, Microsoft Account, miiCard, Generic OAuth2 Provider, PayPal, Planning Center, RenRen, Salesforce, Shopify, SoundCloud, The City, Twitter, WordPress, Yahoo!, vKontakte, Yammer, Yandex
- Auth0: Support of enterprise athentication providers:
Active Directory, ADFS, Azure Active Directory Native, Azure Active Directory, Google Apps, LDAP, PingFederate, SAML-P, Sharepoint Apps, WS-Federation, IP Address Authentication
- Auth0: Password policy management: password strength, password history, password dictionary (commonly used passwords), personal data in password.
- Auth0: Support of SSO for following services: Active Directory Rights Management Services Box, CloudBees,Concur, Dropbox, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Adobe Egoist, Egnyte, New relic, Office 365, Saleforce, Sharepoint, Slack, Springcm, Sendesk, Zoom
- Auth0: Enchanced Multifactor authentication (SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo, Guardian mobile application)
- Auth0: Ability to create your own rules to perform your custom actions. For example with rules you can :
- Restrict access by the time of the day
- Restrict access by the location (geo) from where user is logged in
- Automatically add user to certain groups by custom condition (for example by email domain)
- Restrict access by the location (geo) from where user is logged in
- Send log events to third partie services
- Update user profile with data from social providers
Click on the link below to download Element-IT HTTP Commander AJS with crack NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !