Entrian Source Search v1.7.19 (11 Aug 2019) + CRACK
What is Entrian Source Search?
Entrian Source Search is a search engine for your source code. It builds a full-text index of your files, and searches it instantly, giving syntax-colored results. It indexes everything, not just code, and includes powerful Fuzzy and Loose searching.
A full text search engine for your source code Instantly find every occurrence of a word, phrase, function, variable, API, error code or anything else in your source code, with a single keystroke.
Key Features of Entrian Source Search:
- Search for words, code->snippets or wildcar*.
- Search for words near to each other using a Loose phrase search, so "parse query" will match
Query q = p.parse(...)
- Fuzzy search matches variations (Archive matches
Archival), international spellings (Color matches
Colour), and spelling mistakes (Definitely matches
- Filter on the age of files, for instance to pick up only files modified within the past two hours: age:2h.
- Limiting your search to files with certain extensions ext:cpp or certain names file:ChangeLog or in certain directories dir:lib\renderer.
Click on the link below to download Entrian Source Search NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !