Aspose.Diagram for .Net v20.4.0 (09 Apr 2020) + License Key
What is Aspose.Diagram for .Net?
Aspose.Diagram for .Net is a specialized API designed to work with Microsoft Visio documents. It allows developers to create, manipulate & convert native Visio formats. Developers can create diagrams from scratch as well as easily load existing files and manipulate the elements of the diagram to export the result in other formats.
Aspose.Diagram for .NET supports almost all native Visio formats as well as some commonly used image & fixed-layout formats. This API is an alternative to the Microsoft Visio Object Model and provides better performance. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio Services to manipulate documents on a server.
Key Features of Aspose.Diagram for .Net:
- Read multiple formats & specify fonts location.
- Group multiple shapes
- Configure TimeLine shapes
- Read the properties of different objects of the diagram
- Save diagrams as XML or XAML
- Manipulate Visio document properties
- Print diagram on a server via XpsPrint API
- Rotate a shape at any angle
- Add comments to drawings
- Insert a new blank page into a drawing
- Print diagrams with high fidelity
- Specify reviewer for creating comments in Diagram
- Detect and remove unused Themes, data graphics, and styles
- Extract shape data on the basis of Dependson formula
- Get all Props value for a Shape
- Add NUBRS line support when exporting a drawing
- Support of drawing Polyline and Bezier shapes
- Render comments when saving as image or HTML
- Simple, Fast & Reliable Conversion of Visio Files: Companies generate technical diagrams in Microsoft Visio and would like to be able to share this information. The problem, however, is that the common users would not be able to load such visuals unless they have installed Microsoft Visio or some other tool that could load Visio specific file formats. One of the ways of solving this problem is converting diagrams to universal formats such as PDF, HTML & raster images, which do not require special programs to be installed on the machine.
.NET Visio library has its own conversion engine, which works independently of any other software, and can convert any supported Visio format to any of the supported one with just a few lines of code. The conversion process is quick yet reliable, offering you the high fidelity results regardless of the resultant format.
- Manipulate Microsoft Visio Diagrams: Aspose.Diagram for .NET API allows reading Microsoft Visio files in native VSD/VSDX format as well as other formats including VSS, VST, VSX, VTX, VDW, VDX, VSSX, VSTX, VSDM, VSSM, and VSTM. The contents of the diagram can be manipulated through the API. After making the required changes to the document, the document can then be written to disk in any of the supported formats.
- Access Data from Visio Diagrams: Aspose.Diagram for .NET allows developers to easily read the data of the diagram like Document Properties, Pages, Masters, Shapes, Images, Connects, Solution XML, Comments, Hyperlinks, StyleSheet, Layers, User-defined cells and so on.
- Print Diagrams with Ease: Aspose.Diagram for .NET allows printing diagrams using different options, with just a few lines of code. You can choose to print with default settings, print to a specific printer or choose to print a range of pages.
- Microsoft Office Automation – Not Needed: Aspose.Diagram for .NET is built using managed code that never needs Microsoft Office or Microsoft Visio to be installed on the machine to work with Visio documents processing. It is a perfect Microsoft Office Visio automation alternative in terms of supported features, security, stability, scalability, speed and price.
Click on the link below to download Aspose.Diagram for .Net NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !