TMS IntraWeb WebGMaps v126.96.36.199 (24 Jul 2019) for XE-D10.3 Rio Full Source
IntraWeb component with extensive configurability for integrating Google Maps in IntraWeb web applications
- Different map modes are available: default road map, satellite view, hybrid view and terrain
- Extra map information can be displayed: Bicycle View, Panoramio (pictures of interest) information, Traffic information
- Get & show directions on the map
- StreetView can be selected
- Position markers may be added to the maps, including default Google balloon markers and custom image markers.
- Moving over a marker can display a hint with the marker title information
- Extensive configuration options over the different Google maps controls are available: MapType control, OverViewMap control, Pan control, Scale control, StreetView control and Zoom control.
- Different mouse and keyboard options to enable/disable: mouse or keyboard panning, mouse or keyboard zoom, mouse wheel scrolling
- Capability to add polygons, polylines, circles, rectangles on top of the map
- Capability to add labels with markers
- Capability to show flight routes from point to point (based on longitude/latitude)
- Support for Asynchronous updating
- Asynchronous events, client events and selected synchronous events
- TTIWWebGMapsGeocoding helper component to facilitate conversions between address and longitude/latitude coordinates
- New : RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo Support
DOWNLOAD NOW !