Download Devart dotConnect for Magento Professional v1.9.1098 (20 Feb 2020) + Patcher
dotConnect for Magento is an ADO.NET provider for working with Magento data through the standard ADO.NET or Entity Framework interfaces. It allows you to easily integrate Magento data into your .NET applications, and integrate Magento services with widely used data-oriented technologies.
dotConnect for Magento has the same standard ADO.NET classes as other standard ADO.NET providers: MagentoConnection, MagentoCommand, MagentoDataAdapter, MagentoDataReader, MagentoParameter, etc. This allows you quickly get started with it and eliminates the need to study any Magento data access specificities.
Work with Magento Data Easily
dotConnect for Magento makes it simple to create .NET applications in C#, VB, or other languages, working with Magento data. It offers standard ADO.NET interface, and thus it's easy to master it. It's powerful design-time editors together with seamless Visual Studio integration allow you to work with Magento data with less efforts and less code writing. See how easy it is with dotConnect for Magento.
Connecting to Magento from Server Explorer
To create a Server Explorer connection, you just need to:
- Click Connect to Database on the Server Explorer toolbar
- Change Data Source to Magento Data Source
- Specify the login url to the data source, your Magento user id and password
That's all, now you can work with Magento data right in Visual Studio - select data from Magento entities and edit it.
Magento Data Binding
- Build your data access layer without writing code manually
- Configure dotConnect for Magento components in powerful design-time editors
- Bind data grids and other controls to Magento data just by configuring the smart tags
- Work with Magento data just like with a database
Power of SQL
dotConnect for Magento allows you to perform SQL queries against your Magento data. Use SQL statements to work with Magento accounts, contacts, leads, contracts, products, campaigns opportunities, and other objects.
Our provider offers full CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) support and allows you to get Magento data with SELECT statements and manage data with INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements.
No need to study and use complex Magento API, just use familiar SQL statements. You may use complex JOINs, WHERE conditions, etc. - all the SQL benefits, not available with Magento API.
Entity Framework Support
dotConnect for Magento allows you to access Magento data via Entity Framework - Microsoft's recommended data access technology. It supports Entity Framework v4, v5, v6, and Entity Framework Core, and enables you to use the following Entity Framework features with Magento data:
- LINQ to Entities (no need for Magento API)
- Entity relations with lazy/eager loading
- No need to post each edited/created object separately - a single SaveChanges() call to persist all the changed objects
dotConnect for Magento provides enhanced Entity Framework support for Magento data with a bundled visual designer for ORM models with Visual Studio integration - Entity Developer. Standard Visual Studio Entity Data Model designer is also supported.
DOWNLOAD NOW !