Softek Barcode Reader SDK Toolkit and PDF Extension v8.3.3 for .NET, OCX, COM & JAVA + Activation Key
The Softek Barcode Reader is a toolkit that allows developers to add barcode detection to their applications. The toolkit takes image files or memory bitmaps as input and returns information about each barcode, including value, type and position. All major linear (1-D) barcodes (such as code 39) and 2-D barcodes (such as DataMatrix, PDF-417 and QR-Code) are supported in the toolkit as standard. Download and try for free with a 30-day evaluation license, which can be requested from [email protected] The download is a fully functional version of the toolkit and you can access free support during the evaluation period. With over ten years of development and refinement the SDK is both fast and efficient. Licenses are available to suit all requirements, either per installation or as a distribution license.
New in version 8
- Improved PDF support through the Debenu library.
- Control over large scans via background reading.
- Automatic support for multi-core processors.
- Improved PNG support.
- Improved Code 39, Code 128, Datamatrix and QrCode recognition.
- Fast detection of 1-D & 2-D barcodes.
- API’s for .net, com, ocx, java & windows dll.
- Sample projects for Visual Studio, Delphi & Real Studio.
- Free 30-day evaluation licenses.
- File formats: TIF (single or multi-page), JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP and PDF(optional module).
- Memory bitmaps: DIB (HBITMAP or HDIB).
- Distribution licenses available.
- All licenses include 12-months support and upgrade cover.
- Read multiple barcodes.
- Read barcodes in any direction.
- Returns number, value, type and position for each barcode.
- Includes demo application.
- Supports color and black & white images.
- Support for multi-threaded applications.
- 64-bit versions of DLL files.
- Sample barcode images.
- Image filters to enhance barcode detection.
- Optimize barcode search area.
- Tune performance parameters.
- Regular expression matching.
- Ability to split documents according to barcode position.