dlSoft Barcode Components for .NET Dual Universal + Crack
dBarcode .NET products included managed code WinForms Controls and Components
that allow barcode images to be created within the developer’s own .NET Windows Form or ASP.NET application. A barcode image may be displayed on screen or printed on a printer, and the image may be passed to any other image-handling component.
Compatible with Visual Studio 2008 - 2017.
dBarcode .NET products are designed to work with Visual Studio 2005-2017 and require the .NET Framework 2.0 (or later) to be installed on any computer using the components. Example code for Windows Forms is provided with each control and component for users of Visual Basic .NET and C#
There are several components in the dBarcode .NET Components family, one for each of the most popular 2D barcode types, and some which handle a wide range of different barcode types. The components are:
To download a TestWare version now or buy from the online store select the required product below.
All downloads include components and controls for .NET Framework and 2.0 and later.
- dBarcode.NET Dual Universal - supports all of the 1D, 2D and GS1-Composite barcode types of the components below in a single component (excluding DMRE)
- dBarcode.NET 1D Universal – for most common barcode types (over 50 types supported, including Codabar, Code 128, Code 39, DeutschenPost, EAN/UCC-13, EAN/UCC-14, EAN/UCC-128, HIBC, IATA 2 of 5, InfoMail, Intelligent Mail, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN, ISSN, ISMN, Japan Post, MSI, Plessey, Postnet, Planet and RM4SCC).
- dBarcode.NET 2D Universal - for most common 2D barcode types - Aztec, DataMatrix (including DMRE), Maxicode, PDF417, Truncated PDF417, Micro PDF, *QR-Code, *Micro QR and GS1-DataBar (formerly RSS).
- dBarcode.NET_Composite - for GS1 Composite barcodes.
or for limited barcode type support:
- dBarcode.NET Standard – for Code 39, Extended Code 39, Code 93, Extended 93, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, and Matrix 2 of 5 barcodes
- dBarcode.NET GS1 – for EAN-13, EAN-14/UCC-14, EAN-8, GS1/EAN 128/UCC-128, UPC-A/UCC-12, ITF, SSCC, UPC-E barcodes
- dBarcode.NET Aztec – for Aztec barcodes*
- dBarcode.NET Datamatrix – for square and rectangular DataMatrix barcodes* (including DMRE)
- dBarcode.NET PDF417 – for PDF417, Truncated PDF417 and Micro PDF barcodes*
- dBarcode.NET QR Code – for QR Code and Micro QR Code symbols *
- dBarcode.NET Databar – for Databar (formerly RSS) barcodes
* These components can also encode Unicode characters.
- Create high resolution metafile or EPS images.
- Save to graphics files or memory streams in a variety of formats (BMP, EPS, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF, WMF).
- Barcodes may be rotated through any angle or created as a mirror image.
- Margin indicators and bearer bars may be turned on/off for codes which support these features.
- Font properties, text justification, bar colour and background colour may be user selected.
- Wide/Narrow ratios may be adjusted for barcode type that support this.
- Bar width control for wet-ink printing allows 0 - 50% width reduction.
- Design-time dialog for easy WinForms setup
- Fully serializeable