Noemax FastInfoset.NET v18.14.5339.0 + Crack
Minimize XML size with this ultra-compact, interoperable, standards-based binary encoding
Binary XML at its best
FastInfoset.NET offers an extremely compact and widely interoperable encoding of the XML Infoset that is integrated into the XML processing API of .NET and is as straight forward to use as the system-provided text encoding.Ultra compact
Enables you to reduce XML size more than by using the Binary XML encoding of .NET or by compressing the text XML encoding of .NET.
The Fast Infoset standard
Fast Infoset is a binary encoding of the W3C XML Information Set that has been standardized by the ISO and ITU.
FastInfoset.NET has passed all interoperability tests performed by fi-interop with other Java, C/C++ and C# implementations of Fast Infoset.
Blends into .NET
You can switch from the system-provided text encoding to the Fast Infoset encoding with practically no changes in your code.
No XML schema required
Encoding and decoding can be entirely schema-less, enabling you to decode FI documents of unknown structure.
Roundtrips to text
You can easily convert from the text encoding to the Fast Infoset encoding and back to the text encoding without losing information.
Efficient with binary data
Quickly encodes binary data like images, videos and other opaque items in their native format without converting them to a text-based format.
WCF message encoding
Includes a message encoding for WCF that does wonders by producing more compact messages than any system-provided encoding for WCF.
Available for .NET, .NET CF, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Mac, Windows Phone, Xbox, Silverlight, Mono and as PCL.
- Designed for maximum performance
- 100% managed code, no native code anywhere
- For Visual Studio and Xamarin Studio projects
- Royalty-free distribution, no server or runtime fees
- Subscription model with nightly builds
- Flexible license permits redistribution by end-users
- Full source code available with Blueprint add-ons
- Developer-to-developer support for unlimited issues
- Assistance with code or configuration
- On-demand samples and feature requests
- Perpetual license never expires
- Access to licensed versions even after subscription
- Assemblies for .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.6
- Assemblies for .NET Framework 3.5
- Assemblies for .NET Compact Framework 3.5
- Assemblies for Xamarin.iOS
- Assemblies for Xamarin Android
- Assemblies for Xamarin.Mac and Mono
- Assemblies for Windows Phone Silverlight 8 and 8.1
- Assemblies for Windows Phone 7.1
- Assemblies for Xbox 360
- Assemblies for Silverlight 5
- Assemblies built as Portable Class Libraries