Act-On ODBC Driver
SQL-based Access to Act-On through ODBC
Easily connect live Act-On data with BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
Act-On JDBC Driver
SQL-based Access to Act-On through JDBC
Easily connect live Act-On data with Java-based BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
Act-On ADO.NET Provider
SQL-based Access to Act-On through ADO.NET
Easily connect Act-On with BI, ETL, Reporting, and Custom Apps.
Extend SQL Server With Unrivaled Data Connectivity!
Act-On SSIS Components Included in Enterprise & Professional SSIS Subscriptions
Get the Act-On SSIS Components together with 150+ SSIS Data Flow Components & Tasks! Our Enterprise and Professional SSIS Subscriptions combine an unprecedented collection of Enterprise-class SSIS data flow components, with the leading SSIS Tasks for Communications, Security, and File Transfer, into one easy-to-manage MSDN-style subscription.
- 150+ Enterprise SSIS Data Flow Sources & Destinations
- 30+ SSIS Tasks for Communications, Security, and File Transfer. (SSH, SFTP, Email, etc. )
- One year of free updates, upgrades, new releases, and support.
- Enterprise and Professional Subscriptions.
Act-On BizTalk Adapter
Enterprise BizTalk Adapters for Act-On
Powerful BizTalk Adapters that allow you to easily connect BizTalk Server with live Act-On data through standard orchestrations. Use the Act-On Adapters to synchronize with Act-On Campaigns, Programs, Reports, etc. Perfect for data synchronization, local back-ups, workflow automation, and more!
- Similar to the BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server but for Act-On entities: Campaigns, Programs, Reports, etc.
- Supports meta-data discovery and schema generation for Act-On entities.
- Includes a Receive Adapter and a two-way Send Adapter with support for updategrams, stored procedures, and queries.
Act-On Connector for MuleSoft
SQL-Centric MuleSoft Connectivity to Act-On
Leverage the power of SQL to simplify integration with Act-On. Our Act-On Connector for MuleSoft includes a robust SQL engine that simplifies data connectivity and allows users to accomplish complex data manipulation without extensive transformation workflow.
- Write SQL, get Act-On data. Similar to the MuleSoft Database Connector, but for Act-On.
- Powerful SQL Engine with support for dynamic queries, streaming, bulk operations, metadata discovery, query folding, and more.
Excel Add-In for Act-On
Query Act-On data from Excel
The Act-On Excel Add-In is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with live Act-On data, directly from Microsoft Excel. Use Excel to access live Act-On data. Perfect for mass exports, Excel based data analysis, and more!
Act-On Power BI Connector
Easily connect Microsoft Power BI with live Act-On data for up-to-date visual analysis and reporting.
- Real-Time Data Access (DirectQuery)
- Full Metadata Discovery
- Robust SQL-92 Support
Act-On PowerShell Cmdlets
An easy-to-use set of PowerShell Cmdlets offering real-time access to Act-On data. The Cmdlets allow users to access live Act-On data - just like working with SQL server.
- Easy-to-use Cmdlets with a simple SQL interface to live Act-On data.
- Access Act-On Campaigns, Programs, Reports, etc. from PowerShell scripts.
- Easily pipe data into and out-of flat-files, databases, and other data stores for archival, back-up, and synchronization.
Act-On FireDAC Components
Rapidly create and deploy powerful Delphi & C++Builder Apps that integrate with Act-On marketing automation data including Leads, Opportunities, Channels, Campaigns, and more!
- Connect to Act-On from Rad Studio Data Explorer.
- Integrate Delphi & C++Builder Apps with Act-On Campaigns, Programs, Reports, and more!
OData APIs for Act-On
Instantly Expose OData APIs for Act-On with CData API Server
Connect Act-On with popular OData clients like Microsoft Power BI, Salesforce Lightning Connect, Microsoft SharePoint, and custom Apps with CData API Server.
- Makes Act-On accessible to Apps, BI tools, and other systems.
- Exposes data through standards-based interfaces like ODATA, SOAP, REST, HTML, RSS, ATOM, JSON, XLS, and CSV.
- Runs anywhere: on-premise, or in the cloud.
Act-On Data Sync
Replicate Act-On to on-premise or cloud databases with CData Sync
CData Sync provides a straightforward way to create and maintain a replica of your Act-On data, making it easily accessible from common database tooling, software drivers, and analytics.
- Create and maintain a replica of your Act-On data with a wide range of traditional and emerging databases.
- Point-and-click administration with straightforward scheduling of synchronization.
This package includes the following components:
Act-On Power BI Connector v19.0.7354
Act-On ADO.NET Provider v19.0.7354
Act-On SSIS Components v19.0.7354
Act-On FireDAC Components v19.0.7354
Act-On Data Cmdlets v19.0.7354
Act-On ODBC Driver v19.0.7354
Excel Add-In for Act-On v19.0.7354
Act-On BizTalk Adapter v19.0.7354
Act-On JDBC Driver v19.0.7354