Microncode CSScreenRecorder v220.127.116.11 (21 Apr 2020) + Keygen
What is Microncode CSScreenRecorder?
The Microncode CSScreenRecorder is a .NET library that allows you to capture the activity of your screen into AVI (standard or compressed) video file with C# and VB .NET.
The library contains a built in spinning tool which allows you to select the section (letf, top, width and height) of the screen to record, also, you can get the active window position and size.
Also, you can set the video codec and the audio codec of the video file, set the quality, set the mouse tracks and much more, easily, with a few lines of source code only.
Key Features of Microncode CSScreenRecorder:
- .NET library (standard) for .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- Capture the screen to AVI (Audio Video Interleave) files.
- Standard AVI without or with compressions such as:
- Set the quality of the video.
- Record the audio from the Microphone / Loudspeakers.
- WaveIn / WASAPI / WASAPI Loopback.
- Standard PCM WAV or MP3 compression.
- Set the bitrate / samplerate / channels / bit depth of the audio.
- Mute the sound.
- Track the mouse activities (optional).
- Get a preview of the recorded frames.
- Record / Stop / Pause / Resume the record.
- Set the width and the height to capture.
- Set the left and the top position to capture.
- Set the frame rate (FPS).
- Built in spinning tool:
- High quality results.
- Get the preview of the results.
- Add Watermark to the video file:
- For WPF / Winform / Console Apps.
- Many relevant events.
- Built in threads handling.
- Safe exit.
- Can be run as a library.
- Easy to use.
- For C# / VB / ASP .NET.
- C# / VB .NET well documented examples.
- Cut your developing time up to 80%.
- Just import the library to your program and start to work immediately.
- The source code of this component is also available.
- Can be use in a FREE and commercial products.
Click on the link below to download Microncode CSScreenRecorder NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !