Download Z-Zero PCB Designer v2018.1 + Z-Planner Designer + Z-Solver Full Source
Z-zero has four products, listed below and shown in the high-level feature checklist. Z-zero products enhance the stackup design process by providing an accurate field solver, a loss-planning environment, and a complete dielectric materials library — seamlessly interfaced to the most popular signal-integrity software.
Although conceptually similar tools exist, Z-zero is the only software provider that eliminates the major workflow communication issues between hardware design teams and the PCB supply chain. Communication of specifications and material properties becomes automated using Z-zero tools, eliminating manual re-entry of data.
Innovative PCB Stackup Design
Z-zero offers an all-in-one software solution to solve the data gap for PCB hardware design teams. Designed to look and operate like a spreadsheet, Z-zero's software enables hardware design teams to test, validate and automate their PCB design.
Our software enables you to solve for Zo, Zdiff, insertion loss, and propagation delay with an industry-leading, user friendly PCB stackup software
Z-planner Designer is PCB stackup planning and materials selection software that’s optimized for impedance planning and loss budgeting for PCB stackups. Z-planner Designer includes a subset of the stackup design features found in Z-planner Enterprise™, which is sold separately.DOWNLOAD EVAL SOFTWARE
Z-planner Designer Includes:
- Everything necessary for designing stackups up to 20 layers and selecting materials
- Automated calculation of width/spacing
- HyperLynx field solver—simulating impedance and dielectric loss
- Z-solver™—detailed cross-section analysis, including impedance, loss, and S-parameter export
- DFM rules management and checking
- A stackup-design focused subset of the features found in Z-planner Enterprise
Sometimes you just need quick answers from datasheet parameters and what-if topologies. Z-solver™ provides the most reasonably priced path to making tradeoffs between Dk, Df, trace topologies, and spacing. Results include impedance, differential impedance, propagation delay, and loss vs. frequency.DOWNLOAD EVAL SOFTWARE
- Everything necessary for simulating detailed PCB stackup cross sections, including microstrips, buried microstrips, coplanar waveguides, and striplines
- HyperLynx field solver—simulating impedance, as well as dielectric and copper losses
- Cross-section reuse, including the ability to save, open, or e-mail stackup cross sections
- Automated impedance goal seeking
- Highlighting of inter-connected parameters
- Export capabilities—including S-parameters with channel characteristics for design reuse, text output, including channel parameters such as capacitance, inductance, and impedance matrices
- The ability to easily toggle between English and metric units
- Graphical and numeric analysis of channel loss
DOWNLOAD NOW !