Create rich reports within the familiarity of your Visual Studio development environment
Hit your report development deadlines and come in under budget without leaving Microsoft Visual Studio. Our report design software installs directly into Visual Studio. With this fully functional – and free software, you'll spend less and save time developing rich, interactive reports.
- Save time using powerful report creation, integration, and delivery tools
- Deliver interactive, graphical reports on any device through an XML Web services model
- Distribute highly formatted reports in rich-client Windows environments
- Enjoy flexible data access with support for over 35 data sources, major browsers and operating systems
- Extend your application with seamless report integration into WPF applications
- Seamless upgrade to SAP Crystal Reports 2011 for added report functionality
Features and Functionality
Learn more about the features and functions of SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Powerful designer features for creating rich reports
- Flexible Windows and Web application features support development
- ASP.NET features support your ASP development efforts
- Broad data access enables multiple sources and dynamic data output
- Platform features provide support and management for SAP Crystal Reports projects
Get all the details on SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio features › Less
Technical & License Resources
Discover if SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio is right for you. Get started by reviewing the technical, data access and license details.
- Access virtually any data sources via ODBC, OLE DB or native connections
- Licensed for report design, runtime distribution and report viewer distribution
- Add reporting to thick client and internal server based .NET applications
Learn more about data access, licensing and technical requirements › Less
Report design options
Make the most of the SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio runtime by designing your reports in SAP Crystal Reports 2011 software.
- Utilize Crystal Reports 2011 and spend less time creating and integrating reports
- Use an editable preview panel and edit reports while viewing them
- Use RPTR files to protect your report designs from downstream modifications
- Leverage an object repository for component reuse
- Utilize a workbench tool to help manage projects
Learn more about upgrading to SAP Crystal Reports 2011 › Less
Discover Managed BI
Extend your existing .NET reporting solutions with SAP Crystal Server for report object, user, and user group management.
- Utilize APIs for customizing server logon, user management and report scheduling
- Create data-driven publications, and extend publications with custom processing
- Add monitoring probes that help ensure the server is behaving as expected
- Use Web services to perform report scheduling, storing: querying and more