VCL Component with extensive configurability for integrating Google Maps in Delphi & C++Builder
- Different map modes are available: default road map, satellite view, hybrid view and terrain
- Extra map information can be displayed: Bicycle View, Panoramio (pictures of interest) information, Traffic information
- Get & show directions on the map (Delphi XE or newer Delphi releases only)
- StreetView can be selected
- Position markers may be added to the maps, including default Google balloon markers and custom image markers.
- Moving over a marker can display a hint with the marker title information
- Extensive configuration options over the different Google maps controls are available: MapType control, OverViewMap control, Pan control, Scale control, StreetView control and Zoom control.
- Image files can be created of the displayed map. Images can be saved in different formats: .BMP, .JPG or .PNG
- Different mouse and keyboard options to enable/disable: mouse or keyboard panning, mouse or keyboard zoom, mouse wheel scrolling
- Capability to add polygons, polylines, circles, rectangles on top of the map
- Capability to add labels with markers
- Capability to show flight routes from point to point (based on longitude/latitude)
- TWebGMapsGeocoding helper component to facilitate conversions between address and longitude/latitude coordinates *
- TWebGMapsLookupEdit helper component that provides auto completion while entering addresses *
- TWebGMapsDirectionList helper component to show steps in routes with HTML formatting *