FlexGraphics v1.80 (17 Feb 2019) for D4-D10.3 Rio & CB5-CB10.3 Rio Full Source
FlexGraphics - a vector graphics library for Borland Delphi/C++Builder
FlexGraphics - is a set of components for creating vector graphics applications under Borland Delphi(CAD, GIS, SCADA, VISIO). FlexGraphics library can be used for creation of plots, drawings, electrical, concept and mnemonic charts as well as for creation of interactive plans with high level of detail for various facilities, buildings or their parts.
FlexGraphics library can also be used for visualization of information being received from various sensors in real time. SCADA-systems, GIS-systems and CAD-systems can also be developed using this library. FlexGraphics for Borland Delphi/C++Builder can be called a mini analog for Visio.
Moreover the developer gets full control of all objects at run time including the ability to access objects both by ID and by name. User defined fields and values as well as usual or multi-line hints can be specified for each object and are stored in document body.
A sample vector graphics editor application (along with source code on Borland Delphi) is distributed with the library. This sample application implements all the functionality of the product (including drawing objects, changing their properties via object inspector, object grouping, object alignment, working with bitmaps, working with layers, working with grid, creation of images libraries, working with charts within the document etc.)
FlexGraphics library features the following functionality:
- one document may contain multiple charts that can be cross-referenced from various objects belonging to various pages (charts);
- page background and background image are fully supported;
- multiple layers support (layer can be editable, readable and hidden);
- textual and binary document format;
- object groups are supported;
- undo/redo is supported;
- flexible connection lines;
- line cap styles;
- two kinds of grid are supported: fixed step grid and exact grid which is extremely important in design process; grid offsets;
- object alignment is supported;
- object mirror is supported;
- object rotate is supported (only 90);
- angled text support;
- gradient fill of bound objects;
- true transparency is supported;
- objects and groups of objects have the following attributes: ID, name, hint, tag, layer, user fields (stored in document body) and others depending on object type;
- various information (both local and contained in database) can be attached to documents;
- objects can be copied, duplicated, moved, cut or copied to Windows clipboard or other applications;
- objects can be stored in database for the purposes of further design optimization;
- full control of all objects at run time including the ability to access objects both by ID and by name;
- image zooming is supported;
- image can be printed;
- image can be exported to WMF;
- documents and image libraries can be saved both locally and in internal database;
- new curve positioning functions (new tutorial CurveDemo).
DOWNLOAD NOW !