Atalasoft's DotImage SDK provides robust viewing technology for captured documents. Scan, view, convert, edit, annotate, and transform paper and electronic documents in your desktop and web applications.
WEB DOCUMENT VIEWING
- Web Viewing of TIFF, PDF*, and many other image formats with no browser plugins or downloads.
- Standard and customizable markup and redaction annotations in an integrated toolbar
- Straightforward page management and viewing for multiple documents
*PDF Viewing and Manipulation requires the PDF Reader add-on.
DotImage includes DotTwain, a library for interacting with scanners on a Windows machine, adhering to the TWAIN standards for scanner and camera drivers.
For scanning on the web, see WingScan.
- Desktop Scanning - Configure and start a scan using DotTwain’s simple API
- Custom Separation - Use barcodes or any other behavior to automatically divide and create individual documents from a bulk scan
Back-end and UI controls that allow adding, editing, viewing, and deleting mark-ups from a document. Annotations can be embedded or stored separately from a document.
- Redact sensitive information or highlight critical information
- Add custom stamps, visual signatures, or text notes to a document
- Collaboration - quickly add annotation support to your application
The DotImage .NET Developer SDK supports a set of image encoders and image decoders that open images as if they are the same format. PDF, TIFF, JPG, PNG, RAW, and others are handled the same when opened.
- Easily convert a single document from one format to another, or process multiple documents at a time (batch processing).
- Remove the complexity of supporting multiple formats by treating all formats the same in code.
DotImage includes a library for altering document structure in multipage PDF and TIFF files
- DotImage can easily add, delete, or rearrange pages in a document with low memory consumption.
- Simple methods to combine multiple documents into one document.
RASTER IMAGE MANIPULATION
The DotImage SDK functions and engines to assist in converting an image into storable formats
- Image Cleanup - Use our Imaging SDK’s functions to remove scanning artifacts, orient the page correctly, or remove noise that will interfere with the transformation process
- Direct pixel access - Format and stream pixels into any engine to perform detection for the transformation process
A series of WinForms UI controls for viewing and annotating a document
- WinForms Viewing - Viewers for a WinForms application
- WPF Viewing - Viewers for a Windows Presentation Forms application
An add-on for our Imaging SDK that includes a black box engine for converting vector-based PDF documents into raster (pixel-based) images
- Native PDF Viewing - View a PDF directly in a custom Windows or web application while embedding it outside of Adobe Reader
- Conversion - Convert from PDF to another image format
A DotImage add-on which includes an API and collection of engines to recognize text and extract data from document images
- Zonal Extraction - Extract data from a specific zone to create proper index fields
- Scan to Searchable PDF - Run a scanned document through our engines to get a Searchable PDF
- Text Recognition - Identify alphabetical and numeric characters from a scanned image
DotImage’s built-in library designed to assist with template matching and mark recognition
- Template Matching - Compare a document to a template and get a match percentage
- Bubble Forms - Extract filled in bubble data
- Checkboxes - Determine if a checkbox is marked on a paper form
Add-on to our core DotImage SDK library to allow for the use of Office formats
- Microsoft Office Decoders for viewing the following Office formats:
BARCODE READING AND WRITING
An add-on engine for DotImage that locates barcodes in an image and a set of renderers and draws them onto existing images
- Physical Data Storage - Store data in a physical image and recapture that image later to extract the information
- License Reading - All of the data from a driver's license is on the PDF-417 barcode on the back. Controls are included to get an image of it and read the data
- Document Templates - With a barcode on your forms dictating which form it is, greatly simplify the problem of document transformation into data
ISIS, like TWAIN, is a scanner driver standard. ISIS is designed to operate large scale, multithreaded scanners with no additional slow downs from the driver
- ISIS Desktop Capture - With our libraries, ISIS is just as simple as TWAIN