Powerful, extensive & flexible component suite for native Excel report & file generation & manipulation for VCL & FireMonkey
- FlexCel for VCL / FireMonkey is a suite of Delphi components allowing to manipulate Excel files. It includes an extensive API allowing to natively read/write Excel files. If you need to read or create complex spreadsheets, on Windows or macOS on machines without Excel installed, Flexcel can do the job.
- Support for cross platform use: Win32, Win64, macOS, iOS, Android and Linux
- 100% Native support for creating Excel .XLS, .XLSX, .XLSM file formats (Excel 97 - Excel 2016)
- 100% Native support for reading Excel 2 - Excel 2016 files
- 100% Native PDF report generation from .XLS/.XLSX files (PDF/A 1, 2 and 3 support)
- 100% Native support for previewing and printing .XLS/.XLSX files
- Fully standards compliant HTML 5 file generation from .XLS/.XLSX files
- Export .XLS & .XLSX files to SVG
- Report Engine that allows to create complex reports using Excel as your report designer, so your final users can modify them. You can use images/comments/conditional formats/merged cells/pivot tables/charts and almost anything you can think of on those reports
- Support for formula recalculation supporting over 300 Excel functions
- ApiMate tool for automatically showing needed Delphi/C++ code for generating specific .XLS/.XLSX file cells with Flexcel
- Templates can be embedded inside your exe. No additional files to distribute
- Can write images/comments/conditional formats/merged cells/pivot tables/charts and almost the complete Excel feature set in native mode
- Designed from start to make full use of modern Delphi features like records with methods or generics.
- Also available as a fully managed .NET library
- Fully documented. FlexCel has a documentation center with guides, tips, full reference for every method and more than 50 working examples to help you get started.
- Improved : Updated Skia libraries to the latest
- Fixed : FlexCel would fail to load "Strict Open XML files" with formulas which returned dates.
- Fixed : FlexCel could crash when rendering xls files with rare images.