NSoftware BizTalk Adapters v16.0.7240 (28 Oct 2019) + License Key
The /n software Adapters for BizTalk include fully-managed .NET Adapters & Pipeline Components which provide robust, enterprise-ready Internet connectivity, secure messaging, and file transfer for Microsoft BizTalk Server.
Enterprise BizTalk Adapters
The /n software Adapters for BizTalk are the latest evolution in more than two decades of experience building tools and components for Internet communications, security, and e-business integration. The /n software Adapters for Microsoft BizTalk include fully-managed .NET Adapters that seamlessly integrate with the BizTalk Messaging Pipeline. The /n software Adapters extend the features of BizTalk with advanced Internet communications and secure messaging capabilities.
Updates Now Available
These new features add more powerful functionality and security to to your BizTalk toolset:
- AES Pipeline Component: New GCM, 8OFB, and 8CFB cipher modes.
- OpenPGP Pipeline Component: Enforce signature and encryption requirements when receiving.
- Specialized Cloud Storage Adapters: Updated with new providers.
Certified for the BizTalk Adapter Framework
/n software Adapters have passed the official adapter certification program established by Microsoft for BizTalk Server. Administered by an objective third party, Unisys, the /n software Adapters have been thoroughly tested for both scalability and interoperability with Microsoft BizTalk Server.
Includes Pre-built Pipelines
The BizTalk Adapters toolkit now include a collection of pre-built pipelines that are ready to deploy and use right out of the box. They can be used directly with the included pipeline components and do not require any knowledge or use of Visual Studio.
Built on top of award winning IPWorks technologies, the /n software Adapters for BizTalk offer unrivaled performance and scalability, essential for enterprise messaging and business integration.
- AS1 Adapter - AS1 (EDI-INT) send and receive capabilities.
- AS2 Adapter - Drummond™ Certified AS2 Adapter for AS2 send and receive capabilities.
- AS3 Adapter - AS3 Adapter for Secure (FTP/S) File Transfer.
- AS4 Adapter - AS4 Adapter for Secure B2B Messaging including support for ENTSOG and eSENS.
- AS4Web Adapter - AS4 Adapter for receiving requests over HTTP.
- AzureBlob Adapter - Easy uploading and downloading to and from the Microsoft Azure Blob service.
- Box Adapter - Easy uploading and downloading to and from the Box service.
- Cloud Storage Adapter - Easy uploading and downloading to major cloud service providers.
- DigitalOcean Adapter - Upload and Download to and from the Digital Ocean Spaces service.
- Dropbox Adapter - Easy uploading and downloading to and from the Dropbox service.
- SSL-protected Email Adapters - SecureEmail (SMTP/POP/IMAP)Adapter.
- FTP Adapter - SSL-enabledsecure FTP send and receive capabilities.
- GISB Adapter - North American Energy Standards / GISB 1.4 (EDM) Adapter.
- GoogleDrive Adapter - Easy uploading and downloading to and from the Google Drive service.
- HTTP Adapter - Hypertext Transfer Protocol Adapter for HTTP communications.
- LDAP Adapter - Perform operations against any LDAP directory server.
- OFTP Adapter - OFTP send and receive capabilities.
- OneDrive Adapter - Easy uploading and downloading to and from the OneDrive service.
- PowerShell Adapter - Executes Windows PowerShell scripts.
- RNIF Adapter - RosettaNet Implementation Framework Adapter for RosettaNet PIP messages and business signals.
- RSS Adapter - Consumes RSS feeds and translates them into item batches.
- S3 Adapter - Provides access to Amazon's Simple Storage Service (S3).
- SQS Adapter - Support for Amazon's Simple Queue Service (SQS).
- SCP Adapter - SSH-secured file transfer capabilities.
- Secure Shell (SSH) Adapter - Enables your BizTalk Server to execute remote commands over SSH.
- SFTP Adapter - SSH-secured file transfer capabilities.
- SMPP Adapter - Implements Short Message Peer-to-Peer message transmission functionality.
- SNPP Adapter - Paging send functionality.
- SPOnline Adapter - Easy uploading and downloading to and from the SharePoint Online service.
- SSH Adapter - Enables your BizTalk Server to execute remote commands over SSH.
- TCP Client Adapter - Implements basic TCP client communications.
- Telnet Adapter - Send Terminal Access Commands via Telnet.
- Wasabi Adapter - Easy uploading and downloading to and from the Wasabi service.
- WebDAV Adapter - SSL-enabled WebDAV send and receive capabilities.
- XMPP Adapter - XMPP instant messaging functionality.
The /n software BizTalk Pipeline Components are fully-managed .NET assembler/dissassembler pipeline components used to perform a range of processing and operations on BizTalk messages.
- 7Zip Pipeline Component - SevenZip compressor and decompressor.
- ACH Pipeline Component - Electronic Check (ACH) message processing.
- AES Pipeline Component - 128-bit, 192-bit, and 256-bit AES encryption/decryption.
- BZip2 Pipeline Component - BZip2 compliant compression/decompression.
- EzCrypt Pipeline Component - Encrypt and decrypt data (AES, DES, Triple DES, Blowfish, etc.)
- Gzip Pipeline Component - UNIX compatible (LZW/LZC) Gzip compression.
- Hash Pipeline Component - Calculate hash values (SHA1, MD5, HMAC, etc.
- OpenPGP Pipeline Component - Sign, verify, encrypt, and decrypt through OpenPGP.
- PDF Pipeline Component - Adds signature and encryption security to PDF processing.
- Tar Pipeline Component - Tar archive Pipeline. Compatible with the UNIX tar and untar utilities.
- ZCompress Pipeline Component - LZC (UNIX Compress) compressor and decompressor.
- Zip Pipeline Component - PKZip/Winzip compatible Zip compression/decompression.