Download VB Decompiler PRO 9.8
The loss of source codes is a very serious problem for many developers. From my personal experience I can say that it is indeed a terrible misfortune. Imagine you write the program, spend your force, time and money, release compiled program to the customers... But one morning you see that all your sources are gone (it may be your cat, or aliens. Who knows?) You are in panic. What should you do? Tear one's hair? There is no need. Just take the VB Decompiler and simply decompile your project! VB Decompiler restores the source code from the pseudo code (P-Code) as close as possible to the original. So, after some modifications you may get really workable source code.
But you ask: what if the program is compiled not to interpreted P-Code, but in assembler Native Code? In this case, of course, you can't get fully compilable source code. But there is no need for disappointment. VB Decompiler has a built-in powerful disassembler and emulator commands to the extent possible to bring the assembly code to the original. Of course because of the diversity of modern methods of optimization and protection code, the process is not always ideal, but in this situation, VB Decompiler really helps you in the software analysis and reverse engineering.
And what if you develop in Visual Studio, using .NET Framework?
For our decompiler it's not a problem! VB Decompiler can easily restore the structure from the tables of the assembly, and will be useful for disassembly and analysis of IL code. Our decompiler does not require .NET Framework. It works fine in any 32-bit Windows operating systems and does not require installing additional software.
As you can see VB Decompiler is an ideal tool for analyzing and restoring the source code. VB Decompiler is a "must-have" tool for VB-developers, who appreciates their work, time and money.
What's new in this version:
- New feature (only for licenses with Tracing support): trace to this address. Just right click on an address in a
decompiled or disassembled code (like loc_00401000) and select same
menu link. Opened code will be emulated up to the selected address and
you'll see stack and registers state at this line. This function works
like a breakpoint on a debugger, but no code executed, only emulated.
This feature is experimental and may fails if emulator can't emulate
some assembler opcode (Native Code)
- New x86/64 disassembler, based on mediana source code
- Changing 4 bytes of string length after editing string in String References
- Detect TypeLib GUID from UUID of the external components
and save to the Project (vbp)
- Decompile calls in UserControls with addresses in VTable (calling external ActiveX
controls, placed on UserControl)
- Disable edit menu in a String References for strings with null chars
- Translation of new words to German, Japan, Russian
- Translation to Kurdish (sorani) by haval sardar
- Translation to Indonesian by Edi Gunawan
- BugFix: Parse standard COM objects for some Native Code applications
- BugFix: Jumping to strings contained quotes in String References
- BugFix: Ignore DataReport files during obfuscation process
- BugFix: Emulate some conditional jumps (Native Code)
- BugFix: Finding addresses of some functions in modules (Native Code)
- BugFix: Processing MethodSpec with zero parameter (.NET)
DOWNLOAD NOW !