TMS Diagram Studio v4.18 (22 Jul 2019) for D7-D10.3 Rio Full Source
Add diagram and flowchart capabilities to your application.
- Diagram editing behaviour similar to standard diagramming applications
- Ready-to-use Visio-like look and feel diagram editor
- High-quality (anti-aliasing) drawing of blocks and lines
- Blocks and lines can have transparency
- BMP, WMF, EMF, PNG, TIFF, GIF and JPG images supported in blocks
- Open architecture for building custom blocks and lines inherited from base classes
- Ready-to-use flowchart, arrow and electric blocks
- Diagram printing and previewing
- Linking system allow customizable link points and information retrieval of connected blocks
- Support clipboard operations
- Block gradient, shadow and bitmap
- Full block customization: pen, brush, color, selection color, minimum width and height
- Block text customization: horizontal and vertical alignment, font, word wrap, clipping
- Customizable link points in blocks
- Inplace block text editing
- Full line (link) customization: pen, source arrow shape, target arrow shape
- Arc & bezier lines, polygon objects
- Block rotation supported (including text, bitmap, metafiles and gradient)
- TDiagramToolBar component for easy diagram editing with no line of code
- Diagram snap grid
- Diagram background image (stretched or tiled)
- Diagram rulers
- Saving/Loading diagram to/from file and stream
- Diagram zoom in/out
- Support for different layers
- Support for node support in connected blocks and block hiding with node collaps / expand
- Helper classes TBlockDrawer and TGPBlockDrawer for easy custom drawing on custom blocks
- Lots of ready-to-use TAction descendants available for specific diagram operations:
- clipboard operations, object deletion and inserting, zooming, and more.
- Live diagram execution, live flowcharts
- New : TExportSize esPage allows exporting the diagram to a bitmap in the full size - the whole diagram will be exported with its exact size. Mostly used with FixedPage* properties.
- New : TArrowShape.ShowGuide property allows showing "guides" (extension/dimension lines) at the end of lines.
- New : Properties FixedPageWidth, FixedPageHeight, FixedPageCols and FixedPageRows allows setting a fixed size for the diagram, in pixels.
- New : CenterTextCellOffset property allows controlling the center text cell position relative to the line center.
- Fixed : Clipboard issues in Windows 10.
DOWNLOAD NOW !