Download Datastead RTSP Filter v3.6.2 x32 x64
The Datastead RTSP/RTMP DirectShow Source Filter SDK can capture RTSP, RTMP, UDP, TCP, MMS, HTTP streams, render the uncompressed audio and video streams, and can simultaneously record the received streams to a video file without video transcoding, and capture image snapshots. It is also able to re-stream the source to another UDP or RTSP destination.
The filter can:
- receive audio/video sources in RTSP, RTMP, HTTP, UDP, MMSH streaming formats,
- receive webradios sources in RTSP/RealAudio or Shoutcast streaming formats,
- connect asynchronously to the URL without blocking the main thread (the filter graph receives a notification when the connection completes),
- decode the streams with low latency and expose the uncompressed video and/or audio output pins,
- apply multiple text overlays over the decoded frames,
- adjust the brightness, hue, saturation,
- record at the same time the video streams in their native format without transcoding, directly to a file (MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI, or MKV file),
- capture snapshots to a memory bitmap or to a file in BMP, JPG, PNG or TIFF format,
- encode the audio streams to PCM, MP3 or AAC, depending on the recording file name (e.g. H264/AAC for a MP4 recording),
- re-stream the URL to another destination in UDP unicast, UDP multicast or RTSP format
- while recording, generate new files on the fly without loosing frames and without pausing/stopping/restarting the graph.
The filter includes sample callback capabilities. It includes internally the required multiplexers (MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI and MKV mux) and does not transcode to H264, it saves directly the native H264 samples to the file.
If the audio recording is enabled the audio stream is encoded to PCM, MP3 or AAC, depending on the format being recorded (e.g. H264/AAC for MP4).
DOWNLOAD NOW !